Fight in Xnation Ent. (Chapter 1)

TAECYEOL'S P

TAECYEOL'S P.O.V :

I walked into the Xnation building and walked into my office. I wasn't supposed to be here today, but my secretary called me in the morning saying that I'll have to come today because Mr. Seo wants to have a meeting today so I agreed.

Mr. Lim is the CEO of SJY Entertainment, he's a disgusting, old, and rude man with a mouth full of rubbish. Let me tell you, I'm not thrilled to meet him. I met him twice and I had enough. But business is business. We're having a meeting about a trainee that left his company without informing him and she joined mine. She made a good choice.

I was taking care of some papers until I was interrupted by a knock on the door, "Come in." I said loudly so they can hear me. My secretary came in, looking professional like always. "Yes, Suk-Hyung?" I ask him as I carried on with what I was doing.

"They're here, sir. Should I invite them in?" He asked with politeness and respect... he's so fake, he never talks to me like that when we're hanging out.

"Yes please," I said, he nod and left.

A few seconds later, I heard another knock, "come in!" I said while putting back the papers into the shelves. I don't trust this man.

Mr. Lim walked in with his secretary Miss Zhang. I welcomed them with politeness.

I can see he's already mad while his secretary is low-key awkward. I wonder why she's so embarrassed.

"Welcome Mr. Lim and Miss Zhang," I said with a bright smile as I sat back down on my chair. "So, you came here because of Park Jessica, right?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes." He said shortly with a natural frown on his face. "Let's cut it short, Jessica does not want to leave Xnation and I have nothing against that, she's a very talented girl and I would be more than happy if you stop bothering her, sir," I said what I said.

Jessica came to Xnation because she has a few friends here and SJY Entertainment treated her poorly. She trained for 9 years, and she gave up her teenage years for her dream but Mr. Lim would not let her debut so she came to my entertainment and she will be debuting in 4 months.

"I will not give her to you, Taecyeol." He said firmly. Also, why is he calling me by my name? Whatever.

"Well, you have no choice, sir. She has already decided, you cannot do anything about it," I said calmly while he looked like he was going to explode any second.

He stands up, banging his fist against my desk, "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I WILL NOT LET HER STAY HERE!" He yelled at me. I looked at Miss Zhang and she smiled at me apologetically.