Performance (Chapter 6) Mature

_
_
_

TAECYEOL'S POV :

TAECYEOL'S POV :

2 years ago :

I'm in a car with my managers and my makeup artist putting eyeliner on me. Everyone's in a rush because I woke up late and now I'm 7 minutes away from Asian Artist Awards.

I'm nominated for Song of The Year (Mayday feat Red Velvet's Joy), Album of The Year (Sinful Lust 2018) and Artist of The Year. It's nothing unusual, I always get nominated for these three and luckily, I always win.

What can I say? NIGHT-Ms are very fast.

I came back to my senses when the car stopped and 2 of my managers, Lim Daehyung and Go Hyerin got out and so did I.

My managers moved on the sides as I walk on the red carpet.

I feel like I'm going blind from all the flashes. I love it but I also hate it because I can't see where I'm walking.

The lady in a beautiful beige satin dress walks towards me with 2 microphones. She handed me 1 microphone

"Hello, Taecyeol. How are you feeling?" She smiles at me politely.

"Hello. I'm doing good, what about you?" I asked her as I also smile at her.

"I'm happy that I can finally meet you in person. I thought you look handsome but now that I see you in person, you're even more handsome," she said, blushing.

"Thank you. You have a magical smile," I chuckled at her red face and a huge smile.

"Thank you- Wait. I should ask you questions," I laughed.

"The most asked question from your fans is if your new song "Blue" is about a special someone?" She asks me.

"Well yeah, the song is about someone that you still love but you know you should let them go because they're happier without you," I replied, seriously.

"That's sad. How do you feel that you're nominated for three main categories 5 years in a row?"

"It's a nice feeling even though I want to give chance to other artists mainly the younger ones I still can't stop feeling proud of myself and NIGHT-Ms for always being active and for dealing with my stupid decisions," we laugh.