Enough (Chapter 3)

M
O
O
N

TAECYEOL'S POV :

TAECYEOL'S POV :

Jieun and I aren't in a good place right now. I don't even know why she's mad at me? I am single and she's not, is it that difficult to understand? Whatever.

I don't want to lose her so I decided to go and apologize to her even tho I did nothing wrong, but it somehow made me feel guilty, maybe for hurting her or kissing her, I can't tell which one it is.

I've been calling her for over an hour, but she's not picking up, what if something happened to her? No, her parents would've called me right away.

Should I go?

Or not?...

I don't know what to do... I will ask Taeyeon noona.

I called "Laughing Noona" and picked it up after two rings. "Yes, Tae?" She asked.

"Noona, I need your help with something. Do you have time?" I asked her, knowing even if she didn't have time I would force her to have time for her dear bunny. She loves me, guys.

"No, I'm eating, Taecy-" I cut her off, "thank you, noona. So I thought of something but I don't know if it is a good idea?" I hear her sigh as she probably puts down the chopsticks.

"So what's your great idea, Minion?" She asked. "A few days ago, Jieun came into my apartment thinking I had sex with Seo Soojin, I didn't, but she wouldn't believe me and when she tried to slap me, I kissed her and then she left-" she rudely interrupted me, "to the point, Taecyeol," she said.

"I thought of visiting her and apologizing so I tried calling but she isn't picking up, what should I do, sensei?" I asked desperately.

"First of all, why would you apologize? Isn't she the one who wanted to slap you and accused you of the things you didn't do?" She sounded a little confused and angry.

"Because I kissed her?..." it sounded more like a question than a fact.

"So she stopped you right after you kissed her or did she kiss you back?" She asked.

That's a great question...

"Well, she did kiss back and she backed off when it was getting heated," I answered.