Leave (chapter 4)

JIEUN'S POV :

I'm on my way to the studio. As I waited in the car my driver turned on the radio at a low volume. Taecyeol's song came up.

When I was about to say tell Sangbum to play a different song, the song ended, and the DJ, reporter, or whatever you want to call them stopped me from talking after he announced something that shocked me.

"Good Morning, South Korea. We just listened to Taecyeol Moon's song called "Same" featuring the beautiful Soyou from his new album called "Heartless Love". Apparently, his heart isn't as heartless to love. If you don't already know, Taecyeol Moon is currently dating his co-partner in The Penthouse, Han Jihyun. The two reportedly started dating nearly a week ago. We would like to congratulate both of them-" "TURN IT OFF!" I yelled and he quickly obeyed. I crossed my arms.

"Take me to Taecyeol's apartment," I ordered and he obeyed again.

The ride wasn't long because he was driving faster than usual so I won't fire him.

The driver quickly ran around and opened the door for me.

I opened the door to his apartment and looked around the living room... "she isn't here, huh?" I mumbled. I opened the bedroom door and Taecyeol was sitting on the chair, writing something on paper.

"Close the door." He ordered without looking at me as he was still writing something on the paper. What could be more important than me? UGH!

I closed the door, folded my arms, and waited for him to give me attention.

He stopped writing a turned to face me, "you're taken by my ex-best friend and I will not be waiting for you to finally love me back anymore. 2 years of ignoring everyone that walked into my life, I pushed them away just for you, that's enough" He said calmly. His words hurt, how could he be so heartless after all the things we've been thought?

"I love you," I said. This is what he wanted to hear from me for nearly 3 years so here he has it.

"It took you a long time to realize, huh? Jieun, what did you want me to do? I can't understand what you wanted from me. I waited 3 years for you to end your fucking relationship, but you never did but you don't want me to date. Did you expect me to fuck you every time your boyfriend isn't looking or what!?" He raised his voice as he started to rub his left palm against his thigh. He does that when he's angry.

"Yes, I did! So what!? If you truly loved me you would do anything for me-" he cut me off, "And what about me!? *stands up* if you loved me more than him we wouldn't have this conversation today!" He yelled loudly. "YOU MAKE ME INSANE, MOON TAECYEOL!" I yelled ever louder.

"I make you insane? Are you fucking kidding me, Jieun!? I gave up so many opportunities to be happy for you!"

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOUR HAPPINESS, TAECYEOL-" he cuts her off, "leave, Jieun... and never talk to me again."

We stared into our eyes for a long time until I opened the door and left.

I walked inside the car and tried to calm myself down before I enter the studio and kill everything that lives.