Fluffy Alphabet

FLUFFY ALPHABET: TAECYEOL

A = Attractive (What does he find attractive about her/him/them?)

First impressions have a big impact on Taecyeol. He’s mostly attracted to their eyes, where he believes sincerity and connection reside. A smile that reaches them will definitely win his attention.

Beautiful eyes and smile are what catches his eye, but fun and spontaneity is what makes him stay. Someone that isn’t afraid to scream laugh or how they look like when they do.

B = Baby (Does he want a family? Why/Why not?)

He isn't a family guy, but if it comes and she decides to keep it, he has nothing against it. He doesn't care that much about having 20 kids, 1 kid or no kids.

He does picture himself throwing a ball with them on a lazy Saturday or Sunday afternoon, after a late lunch. Participating in their lives by helping them with homework and making sure they’re learning the good values he was once taught.

C = Cuddle (How does he cuddle?)

He likes being the big spoon because he sweats easily, but he also doesn't mind being the small spoon. He just wants to cuddle, he doesn't care in what position.

His body is like a pillow so it's very comfortable laying on him. People mainly cuddle with him when they can't fall asleep.

D = Dates (What are dates with him like?)

Comfortable!

Taecyeol loves going on dates. He also loves planning dates. Taecyeol is the type of boyfriend that you go on fancy dates in sweatpants eating carelessly while everyone's dressed in expensive dresses and suits eating grass and you'd still feel comfortable and not embarrassed at all.

Taecyeol likes talking but he also knows when to be quiet.

If she/him/they invite him on a date, he really doesn't care where you take him, he's already happy that you take time for him.

E = Everything (You are my ____ ...)

“You're my best decision and also my best regret because you're annoying, but I love you more than anything in this world.”

F = Feelings (When did he know he was in love?)

Taecyeol realizes he's in love when he notices the little things he does for them, like giving them access to his phone, sharing his food with them even when he's hungry or feels happy inside whenever he sees them.

Taecyeol always say what he feels so he will take them away from people and he will confess his feeling, he doesn't care if that person doesn't feel the same way, he knows he can't force them into loving him.

He always confesses his love because he wants them to know that at least someone truly loves them. After all, you never know what's happening behind the closed door.

When he was younger, he had the biggest crush and his classmate but he was too afraid to confess since he wasn't sure if his classmate was homosexual. A year later, the boy hanged himself and died, since then, Taecyeol always says how he feels about them.

G = Gentle (Is he gentle? If so, how?)

Very! Growing up, Taecyeol didn't know how to control his strength in his hands and because of that, lots of kids didn't play with him because they thought he was a bully so after his dad heard a complaint from his neighbour about his son, his girlfriend and he taught Taecyeol how to use his strength.