Jealousy (Chapter 2)

TAECYEOL'S POV :

TAECYEOL'S POV :

"What do you want to do next?" Soojin asked with an ice cream in her hand as she smiled brightly at me. Cute.

I chuckled, "do you want to see my yacht? It arrived just yesterday," I asked her. "So I will be the first person seeing it?" She asked me. I pretended to think but I couldn't hold a straight face after seeing her offended expression. "Yes, you will."

You're probably confused about why I'm hanging out with Soojin, well, let me explain.

I realized that I will have to move on from my one-sided love for a taken woman so I told everything to Soojin and now we're hanging out way more than we used to. I don't even know why. But I'm not complaining, she's very nice and entertaining.

I helped her to jump on my yacht and I showed her around. "Your yacht is like a whole damn house. You have a jacuzzi on a yacht, do you see how weird that sounds?" I chuckled. "Well, you're more than welcome to visit any day."

We spend hours drinking wine and eating pizza as we got to know more about each other. It's weird to say that I stopped thinking about Jieun, it was a weird but nice feeling. I felt peaceful after 2 years of build-up anger towards my bitch of a best friend.

 I felt peaceful after 2 years of build-up anger towards my bitch of a best friend

JIEUN'S POV ::

I woke up a while ago, now I'm making myself a strawberry tea. As I was waiting for the water to boil my phone starts ringing. I picked it up "Suzana".

"Why is she calling me this early?" I said to myself. I picked up, "yes, Suzy?"

"Bro, have you seen the news?" She asked me with shock heard in her voice. "No, what news?" I asked her. I'm so confused, I didn't do anything scandalous, who could she be talking about?

"WHAT! It's literally everywhere! Anyways, so there's a rumor that Taecyeol Oppa and Soojin from (G)-Idle are dating and there's a bunch of pictures of them-" I hang up on her and left my apartment.

20 minutes later, I'm opening the door to Taecyeol's apartment, and seeing that Soojin girl sitting on his couch made me even more furious. When our eyes met she slightly jumped from her seat. I folded my arms, "where is he?" I asked her with no emotion in my tone. She isn't the one to be blamed, he is.

She showed with her index finger to his room, "now leave." She quickly took her shit and left.

I locked the exit door and opened the door to his bedroom. Seeing him shirtless in his bed made me even angrier and hurt because this proves that they did it.

"How was she?" I asked him, he looked at me with shock. "Jieun? What are you doing here?" Is this bastard trying to change the subject? What an asshole.

"I asked, how was she!?" I raised my voice.

"What are you talking about? How was who?" He asked. "What a great actor," I chuckled, "HOW WAS WHO? HOW WAS WHO? SOOJIN! I'M TALKING ABOUT SOOJIN, GOD DAMNIT!" I grabbed a book that was on a chair and threw it at him, but sadly, it missed his head.

He stood up, "what the hell, Jieun? Are you trying to kill me!?" He raised his voice looking at me in disbelief. "DON'T YOU DARE EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!" I yelled as I walked to him, I was going to slap him, but he grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

We were dangerously close, "mianhe-" he said in a whisper, he was too distracted by my lips to continue what he was going to say.

Silence...

No one spoke.

3RD PERSON'S POV :::

Jieun and Taecyeol didn't notice how close their faces were getting until Taecyeol grabbed Jieun by her neck and their lips met.

Jieun didn't know, but this was his first kiss after 2 years.

Their kiss began to be heated but Jieun pushed him away and wiped her lips with the back of her hand. "I don't want to kiss someone who not long before kissed someone else." She kept wiping and Taecyeol sighed, "why would I kiss you if I kissed someone else? I know you hate it, I would never do this to you." He said, slightly annoyed. "You're still lying *she rolled her eyes* I know you fucked that girl," Taecyeol looked at her like she was crazy. "Jieun, Soojin, and I didn't sleep together, she just slept over because her house is far away and it was very late. She's just a friend." He said. "Then why did you sleep shirtless?" She crossed her arms, "because it was hot?"

He sighed after he noticed that she was still not believing him, "I never kissed or fucked anyone after we broke up, Jieun. I promise I'm not lying." She sighed and sat on the bed so he sat next to her.

Silence, again...

"I'm sorry..." he said. Jieun looked at him, why are you sorry?" She asked confused.

"I shouldn't have kissed you, you're in a loving relationship. I didn't mean to make things more complicated than they already are." He forced himself to say that. He wanted to kiss her, and he doesn't regret a second of it, but he does know what he did was wrong but why did it feel so right?

Jieun was quiet, "he still doesn't know..." she thought to herself. She felt like crying so she left without saying anything.

Jieun is angry at herself meanwhile Taecyeol thinks she's angry at him for kissing her.

After she left, he started to cry.

"Why do I always have to hurt her? I ruined our relationship, again..."