Why Are You Ignoring Me? (Chapter 5)

×
×
×

TAECYEOL'S POV :

TAECYEOL'S POV :

I'm on my way back home. As I was driving, a buzzing noise from my phone in my pocket scared me, making me jump from my sit a little. I took out my phone "Jieun" popped on the screen. "Didn't I delete her number?..." I ask myself. I picked up.

"Hello?" I asked since I don't really know what to say. I thought we could stay friends but she made me angry and now I kinda hate her for always being jealous.

"Taecyeol? Is that you?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes, "no, shit. Who else could it be?" I asked, already annoyed with this conversation.

"Listen here, I'm working on a new album, it's already all finished but I have a song in my mind and I want you to feature in this song," she said everything I one breathe. She amazes me sometimes.

"No," I said and was about to hang up but she continued to talk.

"It wasn't a question. You're doing it," she said and lightly chuckled after.

I sighed, "I'll let you know what Jihyun says. Now stop talking, I'm driving and if I die, I'll haunt you until you kill yourself, understood?" She hangs up.

~

I walked into her apartment. We both live in the same building, she's on the 3rd floor and I'm on the 4th floor.

"Jagi!" I called her. I sat on the couch. She walked in and sat next to me. I took her legs and placed them in my lap and started massaging them. No, I don't have feet kink. Wearing heels every day hurts. I know because I bought a pair of heels and tried wearing them for a week, but I gave up after a day.

"What bring you here?" She asked as put her hair in a messy bun.

"Jieun called me while I was driving home and she asked me if I want to collaborate, I said no, but she forced me to do it and now I'm confused and I don't know what to do so I came to ask you," I looked at her beautiful face and calm expression.

"The song would slap if you both did a collab. I think you should do it, baby."

WHAT-

"Wait, so you don't mind that she's my ex-fiancee with whom I was in love even after breaking up for nearly 3 years?" I asked her in disbelief.