Best Part

It's was Allison and Jimmy's third anniversary, three years of a beautiful relationship minimum drama maximum love, and affection. She was so overwhelmed with love for this man and she was okay with it, Allison woke up early slowly slipping out of the bed, and Jimmy's loving grip tiptoeing down the stairs to start putting a small part of her surprise together for the love of her life. Rose petals were sprinkled around the island in the kitchen, fresh orange juice was squeezed then put in two wine glasses. Allison managed to sneak back upstairs to retrieve his gift from the closet and to her surprise, Jimmy laid there solid as a rock, snoring in a deep slumber. The lovemaking from the night before still affecting him. Allison made her way back to the kitchen completing her setup and breakfast which consisted of blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausages, and fresh-picked fruit from the beautiful garden she had in their backyard. As she applied the finishing touches swaying her hips to the music that played on her phone suddenly two strong hands crept around her waist. Instantly she knew her sleeping beast had awakened.

"Mmm, what's all this, my queen?" Jimmy asked rocking his hips to the music while holding his woman. Snuggling his face into her neck leaving sweet kisses over the marks he left just last night.

"A good start to a very special day," Allison said turning around wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I'd say I love this setup, almost as much as I love you"

They shared a sweet passionate kiss that soon turned rough. Jimmy found himself in the mood, although his stomach was growling the only thing he was hungry for was his queen. His kisses traveled from her lips back to her neck attacking her sweet spot.

"Mmm baby, the foods gonna get cold, we should save this for later"

"We're gonna eat every drop of food you made right after im done eating and making love to you. I want you to feel how much I love you with every stroke, keep your eyes on me so you can see how much I admire you while I make you cum like no other man will ever. Can you do that for me, my sweet Allison"

Allison slowly nodded her head since she was too taken back by Jimmy's words to form her own, his signature smile appeared across his face before swooping Allison up by the legs walking her over to the sectional couch, and sitting down. Jimmy wrapped her legs around his neck in seconds Allison went from being his girlfriend to his sweet and savory breakfast.

"Mmm, oh fuck, yes baby just like that!" Allison moans got louder and her eyes began rolling to the back of her head. When a jolt shot through her body making her eyes pop back open due to Jimmy biting her thigh.

"No no, no baby I told you to keep those pretty brown eyes on me" he dove back in lapping up every drop of her juices never letting his eyes leave hers.

"So good, mmm that's it, baby girl cum all over my face do it, now" Jimmy growled shoving two fingers deep inside her.

"Oh God baby, ohhh"

In an instant, Allison released all over his face and beard. Jimmy smiled in satisfaction as he licked her clean, they shared another passionate kiss. She enjoyed the taste of herself on her man's lips it made Allison want him even more. They switched positions as Jimmy pushed his boxers down Allison hovered of his hard dick slowly pushing down on him.

"FUCK, so right baby girl so damn wet" Jimmy growled out, slamming her up and down against him. The air was filled with their moans and groans. Allison's fingernails deep in Jimmy's shoulders enjoying the intense ride.

"Yes, daddy right there, mmm im so close baby"

"Nah hold that shit for me baby girl, let daddy beat this kitty up a little longer"

Before she could respond Jimmy flipped her over in all fours fucking her from behind while grabbing a handful of her long black hair.

"That feels good baby? Huh, you like the way daddy fuck you, my queen?" He groaned into Allison's ear, snaking his hand around her waist down to her clit, rubbing it fast almost matching the same speed he stroked her insides with.

"OH MY GOD! Yes, yes daddy I love it when you fuck me. Fuck! Please oh please let me cum, I. I can't hold it anymore" Allison screamed, moaned, and begged just like she knew her husband liked his sweet but dominant side always came out during their sex, and she didn't mind it at all.

"Mmm, shit yeah, mama cum for me im right behind you" he groaned stroking faster yet sloppy sending them both into a deep orgasm. They laid on the couch passionately kissing each other.

"Baby, if life is a movie then you're the best part," Jimmy said while looking into Allison's eye.

"The feeling is mutual my love, believe me, Happy Anniversary baby"

"Happy Anniversary my queen"

The couple warmed up their cold breakfast eating it together naked while feeding each other and exchanging gifts.