Drew McIntyre

Description: You were fresh out of a relationship with your lover Drew McIntyre. The two of you had what was known as an on and off toxic relationship. There was always an argument or fight of some sort that had you both yelling at one another like wild animals but after one particular fight that ended physically you called it quits. Right now you found yourself in a hotel bar drinking your emotions away. Apart of you was glad to be done with the drama the other half missed her Scottish physcopath.

"Another round please" you shouted towards the bartender holding up your empty glass. You gaze down at your looking to see Drew calling you for the hundredth time since you stormed out the house hours ago. You sighed in annoyance immediately pressing the decline button. Just cause you missed his stubborn ass didn't mean you were ready to talk to let alone forgive him. The bartender sent you another double shot of Jameson Irish whiskey on the rocks and you gulped it down just as fast as you did the other three. You found comfort in the liquid burning sensation going down your windpipes. Any feeling in the world would be better than your current one.

Your POV

Stupid asshole won't stop calling me! I groaned massaging my temples. I love this man like no other but I can't put up with his smug ignorance and terrible attitude whenever he's not in a good mood. Don't get me wrong, I'm no saint I know how I contribute to the bullshit we go through but of course the Scott man always has to blow a fuse and things go way left not too far after and that's where the arguing and fighting comes into play.

"I won't fucking be ignored y/n!! Get your ass home now!" The text from drew read. "Go to hell, your crazy if you think I'm gonna keep dealing with this shit!" I responded before slamming my phone down on the counter.

"Come on Eddy, one more drink please" I pleaded with the bartender I'd gotten comfortable with the last couple of hours. "I'm sorry Y/n but you know I have to cut you off when you obviously wasted especially if you don't have a room here." Ugh this night has been filled with let downs  but honestly getting a room and having some space to clear my head doesn't sound too bad right now.  "Fine I'll get a room, after my drink though" I bargained. Eddy sighed in annoyance,

"Alright deal... This is your last one" He poured me one last full glass of whiskey gold. Using both hands and knocking it back with ease before heading to the front desk to get a room. The nice lady handed me a room key, while in the elevator I receive one more text message.

"You'll regret this once I find ya, I'm gonna treat ya just like the brat your acting like!!!"

Rolling your eyes you shoved the phone back in your pocket choosing to ignore his bullshit for the night. It was best to just take  time to let things cool off, at least thats what's you thought.... Little did you know Drew was tracking your phone and conveniently for him you checked into a hotel owned by his cousin's wife. Within thirty minutes he knew exactly where you were and what room you were in as well.

Drew didn't give a shit about the fight, letting his woman get away from him was something he couldn't and wouldn't allow. Many different thoughts clouded his head with the things he wanted to do to you. How roughly he wanted to take you whenever his cheek stung from the hard slap you delivered during the argument earlier, how sexy you looked in such a state of anger, the way your chest bounced slightly as you packed up your clothes. "Fuck!" Drew groaned as he felt himself harden at all the lustful thoughts clouding his mind. The need  for you was almost enough to make him go crazy. After grabbing the car keys with his black leather jacket, that was hanging up, Drew flew out the door heading straight to you.

With all the time that passed, you had found  yourself in your bra and panties passed out on the bed. Not knowing Drew was minutes away with angry and lustful intentions. Snores of a heavily drunk woman echoed through your room, so loud that you didn't hear the clicking of the extra key drew obtained unlocking and opening the door. He slowly made his way in the room not knowing if you were awake or something, once he got a full glimpse of you on the bed the bulge in his pants hardened against his denim jeans. Drew palmed himself at the view of you spread out on the bed half naked. He couldn't take it anymore, he removed his clothing slowly until he was left in his boxers.

A thought occurred to him as he gazed down  at his belt then back at you. Drew removed the piece of leather from his pants before stalking towards you, slightly grabbing your wrists. He tied your arms to the headboard, knotting it real good to make sure you couldn't get away. Once satisfied he moved his hands down your body to your red laced panties, pulling them down ever so gently. He got a full view of your soaking core causing his mouth to water. Although he wanted to punish you he couldn't pass up the opportunity to you waking up to his mouth ravishing your pussy. Drew slid his fingers in while attaching his mouth to your clit. Groaning at the taste of your sweet nectar. His tongue did all kinds of nasty tricks,

Slowly waking up to the lustful sensations, but still drunk. You couldn't process what was going on. Your hands couldn't move, but your body was squirming from pleasure. Once fully awakened you look down to see your Scottish psychopath going to town on your core. So many questions flew through your head at the moment but only moans could come out.

How the fuck did he find you? When did he get here? How did he know where you were? Your mind was racing but your body was hot and in need of him and him only.

"Mmm wake up lass, I told ya I'd find you and make you regret all of this. Didn't I?" Drew groaned in between kisses on your clit.

"W-what the fuck drew?! Ahh oh God ohh" you moaned still a bit mad. 

"Ahh still upset with daddy aye? I'll fix that darling don't you worry" was the last thing Drew said before going back to work. Drew pulled every lusty trick that he could think of with his tongue. You yanked at the belt wrapped around your wrists to no avail. All you could do was lay there and take it, moaning like a loud little slut who couldn't control herself.

"Fuck; Drew baby please!!" The pleas and begging fell on deaf ears. He showed no signs of letting up. Even as your legs started to shake furiously. Warm streams of tears started to fall down as his tongue became overwhelming.

"Mmm take it y/n, I know you can." Drew groaned gripping your thighs tighter. Chowing down on your core like it was a sweet dessert. As your legs began to quiver, your moans turned into screams of pleasure. Seconds later your juices squirted on to his lower face, coating his beard with the intense orgasm.

"Shit!! O-oh my God Daddy!!" You cried out, breathing heavily with legs that felt as weak as noodles in a pool of your own sweat. Drew backed away from your pussy, slowly kissing up your body. "You've been such a naughty little brat tonight lass, but worse of all you thought you'd be able to strip me of what rightfully belongs to me! That babygirl cannot go unpunished" Drew stroked himself slowly before lining up with your entrance and thrusting deep inside you with no warning or time to adjust. "Ahh, fuck" you moaned tossing your head backwards with you eyes closed.

"No no no, you're gonna look me in the eyes while I fuck you senseless. Fuck! You feel amazing baby" Drew groaned while gripping your neck forcing you to stare at him. "Mmm, Daddy oh God, you're so deep inside me ahh please... please untie me. I need to touch you baby" you begged gazing In his eyes with a seductive look he couldn't say no too. In a few tugs the belt came loose and your hand immediately went to his back, scratching it up. Causing Drew thrusts to become more stronger and sloppy.

You grabbed his face giving him a passion and lustful kiss. That and his thrusts alone started to send you into overdrive. You felt another orgasm getting ready to tear through you like lightning. "Fuck, fuck I'm so close baby.... I'm sorry so fucking sorry daddy! Please let me cum" you begged your man as your eyes started to see white sparks. "You still wanna leave me lass? Hmm?" Drew asked aggressively while digging deeper. "SHIT... N-no baby, I'm not going anywhere Drew I promise. I'm yours, baby Please I can't hold it anymore" you cried. "your damn right. All mine, all fucking mine. Cum darling I'm right behind ya" Drew groaned.

You both scream in union as an intense orgasm comes crashing down on you two. Leaving you and Drew in a moment of spiral while trying to catch your breath. You turn to see Drew already staring you down, his hand gently strokes your cheek as he gently kisses your lips. "I love ya y/n.. you drive me freaking crazy sometimes but I can't imagine my life without you". Tears lined up in your eyes as you cuddled up closer to him. "I love you too baby."