Solo sikoa

Solo was the strong and silent type, he didn't really care for conversation and everyone in the company knew. That is until Allison debuted on raw, she was like an African American version of Lita. Her high flying skills were amazing and her finisher would definitely put the opponent out for the three count. Solo found himself intrigued with her beautiful smile, long afro like hair, and personality.

One evening on Raw Allison found herself in a match against Rhea Ripley. She managed to beat Ripley most of the match, as Allison planned to jump from the top rope Dominic jumped on the ring side pushing her off. She landed outside the ring on her side letting out a scream of agony.

Solo watched from the back stage on TV and he was furious seeing him hurt Allison that way, in an instant he charged towards the gorilla with his brothers following behind. By this time Rhea had her back in the ring taking out some anger that all stopped when the bloodlines theme music came on shocking everyone. Solo charged out like a bat outta hell towards Dominic close lining him immediately. While jimmy and Jey handled the other two, Once on the ground he punched him a few times before picking him up and charging him into the stairs with full force then letting out a dominant scream.

"Don't ever fucking touch her!"

Rhea was still in shock watching the attack take place before she could get out the ring Allison swopped under her pinning both her legs, the referee counted to three and she slid out the ring knocking herself off her balance, smiling as her theme music played. Solo helped Allison to her feet then raised her right arm in victory. She winced in pain a little but played it off for the cameras but he already noticed.

Once backstage Allison took a deep breath trying to breathe the pain away. For some reason his heart ached seeing her like that, before he could summon anything to say she turned to him and gave him a big hug then a kiss on the cheek that sent his body into shock mode. "Thanks for coming to save me love, I owe you one" Allison said softly then walking away. He felt himself blushing but didn't really notice until he heard the twins saying awe in a teasing manner.

"Look at that uce, ole boy gotta thing for Allison ain't that cute?" Jey joked to jimmy.

Solo ignored his childish brothers while walking away, some how he found his way in front of Allison's locker room. Apart of him had to make sure she was okay, his night wouldn't go well if he didn't, After a few seconds of contemplating solo finally knocked on the door. She answered in a matter of minutes.

"Hey solo, come in?" She greets him only in a bra with sweatpants.

"Umm... I-I just wanted to come check on you, your match got a little hectic" solo said with concern.

"Yeah my shoulder hurts like hell but it comes with the job, I'll be fine"

He almost believed her until she attempted to grab a shirt with that same arm and let out an exhale of pain. Solo instantly stood up and got it for her.

"You're not good at lying Allison, here sit down and let me help you"

Allison sat on the chair relaxing as he rubbed oil in his hands before connecting with her sore shoulder. A slight gasp of pleasure left Allison's mouth, excitement rushed through solo's blood knowing he had the power to willingly make her feel good.  Allison on the other hand found herself deep in a trance of pleasure. The pain was subsiding for something else, sexual tension steamed off her body and she was now unable to control the moans she'd been covering.

"Mmm, shit solo you have the hands of a god" She let out fifty percent intentional the other half not so much.

A deep chuckle sprung from his lips. "My hands aren't the only thing that feels godly mamas" solo whispered into her ear causing her to gasp.

"Show me then" Allison said while turning from her seat towards him, giving him an intense needy look.

Solo eyes went bulk for a second, he couldn't believe the woman of his dreams wanted him the way he wanted her.  He quickly snapped back into reality then grabbed a hold of Allison's face attaching his lips to her's. They shared a deep passionate kiss, solo couldn't hold himself back any longer, he gripped Allison's waist pulling her up from the chair and instantly wrapped her legs around his hips. Not once did the kiss break, they both wanted each other for a while but never spoke up this was clear by the intense passion shared between them.

Allison broke the kiss, gazing into solo's lusty dark eyes. "I've wanted this for so long" rubbing her fingers up and down his chest. "I have too babygirl you have no idea" solo groaned with two handfuls of her ass, massaging and gripping on it. Allison was pushed up against the nearest wall where another make out session broke out. Now he was determined to give her his all. Tearing the bra off her body solo went from kissing her sweet lips to attaching his to her nipples.

Sweet moans emerged from Allison's lips, her hands gripping on his shoulder and hair. "You like that baby? Huh, tell me I'm making you feel good" solo demanded with his hand sliding into her sweat pants and panties, rubbing at her core.

"Mmm yes! Yes baby you're making me feel so damn good" Allison moaned.

"That's all I've ever wanted to do. Your skin taste so fucking sweet, bet that pussy taste even better"

"Go ahead and find out" she said with a smirk on her face.

Those were the only words he needed to hear. Solo dropped to his knees pulling her wet panties down with him. He started with small kisses all over her legs and thighs, then nudging his nose into her folds inhaling her sweet intoxicating smells, solo mouth began to water that's when he shoved his tongue deep inside her pussy. Allison juices brought out the inner beast in him. Slurping, kissing and licking all over her area as moans escaped Allison's lips uncontrollably.

"Fuck solo, right there baby. Oh my God please don't stop".

The only response was his continued eating once in a while he'd look up and gaze deeply into her eyes, watching as she unraveled in ecstasy. That sight alone could make him bust but that wasn't the way he wanted to end it. Solo detached himself from Allison's clit and watched her legs go weak she fell to her knees just as he was, grabbing his face beginning another intense makeout session. Allison was so lost in the kiss until she felt solo adjust her body to slide himself deep inside her.

"Fuck!" They both moaned in union. Solo lips went to her neck, making sure to leave love marks all over it. Allison was a moaning mess with her back against the wall getting slutted out by a Samoan god of a man. "Oh God, right there solo baby, Fuck!" She moaned in his ear, while digging her nails in his back. His grunts and faster thrusts had Allison on edge.

"You close babygirl? Hmm?... You about to come all on my dick?" Solo growled feeling her tightening up around him. "Yes. Yes baby. I'm so fucking close please make me cum" she screamed. "With pleasure mama" he puts her in all fours, ramming back into her deep and hard. "Yes! Fuck!" Allison moaned. "Mmm yeah take it like a good girl" Their skin is heard clapping together all through the locker room. They didn't give a damn who could possibly hear them going at it. Not like anyone had the balls to try and say anything to solo anyways. One final hard thrust sent them both into overdrive, both releasing at the same time.

Solo pulled out kissing all over Allison's back until he reached her lips giving her a deep yet passionate kiss. "That was amazing my love". "Yes, yes it was.. so what now Mr. Sikoa?" She asked gathering her clothing. "Well now, I wanna take you back to my hotel room for round two then tomorrow I wanna take you on a proper date and make you mine.. how's that sound baby?"

"Mmm sounds good to me daddy.. let me get my stuff together." They shared one more kiss before solo went to grab his things as she jumped in the shower preparing for a long night......