Paint War ~ Jeff Hardy

Description: You & Jeff are best friends hanging out in his paint room and you accidentally hit Jeff with your paintbrush then the war began.....

' "you didn't just hit me with that paintbrush did you, hun? " Jeff asked with a sinister smile wiping the paint from his face.

"Im so sorry I didn't know you were behind me," Y/n said trying to hold in her laughter

"Oh no, you did that on purpose darling and I'm going to get you back"

"Jeff come on now don't do something you might regret"

Y/n backed away as Jeff approached her with a small bowl of paint.

"Don't.You.Dare.Hardy"

Soon as you finished your sentence Jeff threw the paint all over your white T-shirt.

"Ah, really all over my new white shirt"

Jeff fell to the floor laughing at you and how pissed you were so you decided to get even, you slowly walked over to the bucket of green paint and dipped your hands in it while he was still laughing you walked up to him and put both hands on the side of his face showing your handprint in glowing green paint.

Jeff immediately stopped laughing and gave you a crazy look while you were laughing your ass off "paybacks a bitch ain't it hardy boy" you asked with tears beginning to form in your eyes from the laughter.

"Oh your about to find out," he said tackling you to the floor. you both began to wrestle rolling around knocking over more paint cans until Jeff pinned you to the floor sitting on top of you looking into your eyes.

"Your so beautiful" he whispered, caressing your face.  "Y/n we have to talk," Jeff said getting off you and standing up

"What's the matter love," you asked worried at how serious he just got.

"I ... Damn it I can't fight this anymore, y/n I'm in love with you I been feeling like this for about a year now but I tried to let it past but it won't cause I realize I only want you I need you baby and the more I try to fight it the more it kills me inside, the angrier I get at myself for not speaking up sooner, I know you might not feel the same bu-"

Before he could finish talking you grabbed his face pulling him into a long passionate kiss jeff instantly kissed back grabbing your waist pulling you closer to him. The kiss turned into a heated make-out session within minutes you and jeff were on the couch he rubbed all over you taking off your paint covered shirt and throwing it behind him than breaking the kiss

"Please y/n tell me you'll be mine baby"

"Yes I'll be yours, Jeff, now make love to your girlfriend"

His eyes lit up with lust and happiness, Jeff flipped you over so he was hovering over you he unbuttoned your jean shorts and pulled them down along with your purple lace panties. He began to give you sweet wet kisses up your leg to your thigh then rubbing his two fingers across your already soaked area.

"Mmm, baby don't be such a tease" you moaned

"Shhhh darling I'm gonna take care of you" was the last words that came out his mouth before his head disappeared in between your legs, Jeff started off by licking you nice and slow then started to feast on you like you were his last meal.

"Ah, mm shit baby just like that oh" you moaned out grabbing his soft hair

"Cum for me darling, cum all on my tongue baby" Jeff mumbled against you making you reach your peak but he didn't stop he kept devouring your pussy making your legs tremble.

"Baby, please It's too much" you cried out pushing at his shoulders hoping he would ease up.

After what seemed like forever he picked his head up licking his lips and letting out a slight growl leaving you breathless.

"You have no idea how long I wanted to taste you" he whispered in your ear sending shivers down your spine

You anxiously pulled at the belt on his pants once you got it off you pulled them down with his boxers and his dick popped out hard as a rock, you gripped him in your hand slowly stroking him and giving the tip sweet pecks wanting to tease him just like he did you.

"Baby girl if you keep teasing me your gonna get it" Jeff growled

You then put his whole dick in your mouth bobbing your head up and down while swirling your tongue against him.

"That's it, baby, uhh shit, just like that"

Hearing his moans made you want to please him more you moved your head faster making jeff lose control, you felt his dick twitch telling you he was close when he snatched your head up and put you in all fours sliding inside you with no warning making you gasp for air

"Uh, shit baby" you moaned as he filled you up

"God y/n your so tight and wet for me darling" Jeff groaned speeding up his pace slamming into you with little mercy

"You like that baby, huh, you like when I'm deep in your wet pussy," Jeff asked

"Fuck yes daddy I love it god I'm gonna cum"

"Not yet hold it for daddy baby girl"

Jeff gripped your waist harder thrusting inside you, you had no idea you would end up fucking your Best Friend but it felt so right having him inside you. He let out a loud groan letting you know he was close you started throwing it back so you two could cum together.

"Fuck jeff baby im cumming" you screamed

"Uhh im right behind you go ahead baby"

And just like that you both came letting out a blissful scream and moan then you fell on his chest while he wrapped his arms around you tight.

"I love you so much," Jeff said kissing your forehead

"I love too baby" you replied slowly drifting to sleep