Make It Up To You ~ Roman Reigns

Description: Roman was stressed out thinking of ways to make it up to you cause he forgot you guy's 2 year anniversary and you refused to speak to or touch him.

"Ugh, baby would you just talk to me please" roman begged his girlfriend of 2years y/n.

*silence*

"Come on baby I got wrapped up at work I'm sorry I forgot just talk to me already"

Silence

"Fine I guess we going you to have to do this the hard way"

Roman got on top of you pinning your hands down and started attacking your neck with kisses.

"Ro... Get off me" you yelled trying to move him away but failed

"Oh my god finally I missed your voice" roman said still kissing all over you

"Would you stop??" you said finally pushing him off

"No baby, I'm gone show you how sorry I am"

Roman pulled off his shirt getting back on top of you this time sucking on your weak spot on your neck knowing you wouldn't be able to fight him off, he quickly slid his hand down to your Victoria secret shorts shoving his fingers in them and began rubbing your pussy groaning at how wet you were.

"Who made you this wet baby?" Roman asked licking your neck all the way to your ear.

Silence

"Oh, so we still playing the quiet game again? Okay I got you"

Roman pulled down his basketball shorts and boxers taking his semi-hard dick out he started to rub it on your thigh.

"You can ignore me all you want baby but you can't ignore the fact that you want your dick" Roman groaned in your ear

As much as you wanted to give in and let him fuck and make love to you all night you couldn't get over the fact that he forgot y'all second-year anniversary it made you feel like he wanted his job more than you. A small tear fell from your eye just thinking about it and Roman saw it and immediately stopped.

"Y/n baby what's wrong," he asked wiping your tears

"You forgot our second year anniversary, I set up so much for you and your job made you forget so does that mean your job is more important than me? Or am I losing you to the WWE?" You asked letting more tears flow out

"Baby no... hell no-look, I got wrapped up at work and traffic was a bitch, with all this stress from my job I tend to forget things I'm so sorry I made You feel that way you mean more to me than any job in this world baby I love you and no your not going to lose me to the WWE alright sexy?" Roman explained

"Okay Ro"

"Now that's out the way, I'm going to make up for all of it"

Roman began kissing your neck again causing you to moan out gripping his long black hair.

"Mmm baby" you moaned in his ear grinding up against his hard dick under you.

Roman then laid you down on the bed softly removing your sweat pants and purple lace thong giving you kisses up your thigh till he reached your soaked pussy.

"Damn" he mumbled before diving in between your legs. Kissing, licking and sucking on your pussy like he never has before.

"Oh, ro daddy fuck. Ah," you screamed grinding your hips up against his face.

"You like that baby? you like when daddy eats your pussy this good?" Roman mumbled against me sending up vibrations

"Yes, oh god yes" you kept moaning arching your back. Seconds later you felt a tight knot in your stomach indicating you were close to your peak

"Mmm shit I'm gonna cum Roman fuck" you screamed feeling your climax take over and him slurping up all your juices then bringing his head up to kiss you passionately.

"You taste so good baby girl" Roman growled, now attaching his lips to your sweet spot on your neck while grabbing your breast flicking his finger across your already hard nipples making you shiver.

"Mines ... All of you is mine" Roman growled in your ear turning you on even more if that was possible.

"Yes daddy, it's all yours," you told him

Roman grabbed you bending you over the bed and pulled down his basketball shorts along with his boxers leaving his hard dick standing at attention. He rubbed himself against you then he rammed into you.

"ROMAN AH FUCK" you screamed not fully adjusting to his size yet

"Shhhh baby girl just take it," Roman said thrusting inside you while holding on to your waist

"Damn your so wet and tight for me" he groaned speeding up his pace.

"Oh my god, mm deeper baby please" you begged him loving everything your boyfriend was doing right now.

"You sure princess?" Roman asked slapping your left ass cheek

"Uh, oh yes I'm sure, please daddy," you told him

Roman speed enhanced by so much he was going deep hitting spots I didn't know was there, I lowered my body moaning and screaming at how good and rough he fucked me when he snatched my body back to him by my long black hair going harder.

"Don't you dare run from me, take all of this dick baby..... You still think my job is more important than you" he asked pulling out and slamming back into you

*gasp* " No, Fuck Roman I'm going to cum again baby uh"

"Shit!! I an to baby throw it back for daddy and I'll let you cum" he demanded

Without him having to tell you twice you threw your hips back meeting his thrust causing both of your moans and groans to get higher

"Just like that baby, fuck daddy's gonna bust" Roman groaned smacking your ass again

"Mmm, let it out daddy" you moaned rolling your eyes back you then felt Roman spill his hot cum inside you which made you both collapse on the bed out of breath.

"I promise I'll never make you feel that way again," Roman said kissing your lips one more time before drifting off to sleep