Forgive Me

Jey's POV

How the hell could I let something like this happen? I let my girlfriend worse enemy kiss me and then I got caught too. Fuck I didn't even want this to happen Charlotte knocked at my locker room door and I thought it was Y/n soon as I opened the door she kissed me and I couldn't push her off by the time I came close the door slammed and I seen Y/n standing there with a broken heart and a look of rage, she beat the hell out of Charlotte then broke up with me and I heard she got suspended cause of this. She wouldn't even hear me out I left so many calls and texts, Man Fuck I yelled punching a hole in the hotel wall, I'm not letting this end like this, I'll be damned if I lose my girl cause of this shit. I pulled on my sweats and t-shirt walking downstairs to the lobby to be greeted by a front desk lady.

"Hello sir, is there something I can help you with?" She asked nicely

"Yes, I need a key to my girlfriend Y/n room please, I lost mines"

"No problem, room 304 here you go," she said handing the room key.

I took the elevator to her floor then went straight to her room. Slowly taking a deep breath I stuck the room key in the slot which unlocked the door. I walked in seeing Y/n laid out on the bed sleep with tear stains on her face. My baby was heartbroken and it was all my fault. Damn, I got to make this right, I took my shirt off then got in bed with her running my fingers in her hair. I looked down to her wearing a sports bra and some shorts I got hard looking at how beautiful she is. I moved down to her shorts pulling them down as slow as I can trying not awake her.

Once I had full access I began kissing all over her sweet pussy, I can't let her leave me or strip me of what mines. This pussy belongs to me and it's going to stay that way. I dove in licking and sucking on the sweet juices that were leaking out of her. Y/n began to let out small whimpers and move around but I didn't let that stop me, I locked her legs around my neck going savage mood. I don't care how long I got to eat or make love to her as long as she agrees to give me another chance.

"Uh, fuck... Mm, what's going on" y/n moaned now fully awake.

She snatched the cover off her and seen me and got pissed as much as she tried to hit my head to fight me off it didn't work I kept swirling my tongue over her pussy enjoying every drop of her juices.

"Oh, Jey stop. I hate you" she yelled

Once I heard that A switch went off inside me I moved my head up looking at her like a beast

"What you say" I growled

"I hate you now get out" she yelled in my face.

I pushed y/n back down on the bed taking off my sweats and shoving my dick deep inside her before she could scream I covered her mouth thrusting hard and deep.

"You hate me, girl, huh? You hate me cause that sneaky bitch came to my locker room and kissed me but u walked in while I was pushing her away" I growled in y/n ear thrusting faster making the headboard smack the wall, All I could hear was her muffled moans and screams.

"You know damn well I love you and wouldn't do shit like that to hurt our relationship but Nah you ain't think about that did you? Just go off making it seem like I'm some kind of fuck boy right?" I groaned pulling out then flipping her over in all fours.

"Baby wait, " y/n said

"Hell no, got my brother cussing me out and everybody giving me dirty looks but most of all you tried to leave me without even hearing me out" I gripped her ponytail ramming myself back into her

"Ah, Fuck Jey please " y/n begged

"Nah, you gonna take it all then you gonna apologize to me," I told her slapping her ass roughly speeding up my pace listening to my baby beg for me to slow down it only made me go faster.

"Jey baby, please... I can't take it" she screamed trying to force me to pull out.

"Mm shit, we still together right baby?" I asked her going deeper just so she'll give me the right answer.

"Ah yes daddy, Fuck we still together" y/n moaned

"You sorry for not giving daddy a chance to explain and for ignoring me?" I asked slapping her ass

"Yes yes yes, oh fuck I'm sorry for it all baby shit. I'm so close" she yelled rolling her eyes back

"I know baby, daddy sorry to but I didn't know that was gone happen I don't want her I just want you I need you in my life I swear I thought it was you at the door ... Shit! I' ma bust baby" I groaned still fucking her from behind

"Jey, I'm cumming oh bae" y/n screamed exploding all over my dick while I shot my load into her falling on the opposite side of the bed.

"I'm sorry, I should've let you explain. I just saw you two kissing and I thought you were touching her cause you liked it" y/n said almost in tears again

"No baby girl, I could never want someone like her you got her beat in everything, I'm in love with you girl I would never hurt you like that okay" I explained

"Yes baby I love you, forgive me?" she said kissing my lips then falling to sleep on my chest.

"I love you too, yes forgive me too baby," I told her rubbing my finger through her hair as she nodded falling asleep on my chest.