These Two Seem...Interesting

The characters are aged up to 17/18ish to justify swearing and sexual references 2. Yes, I'm aware that this is not a cannon ship nor will ever be a cannon ship, let me live my life. 3 I am a lovesquare shipper, Lukanette shipper, and anything gay shipper for the most part. Do not attack me when you are the ones that chose to click on this. (Adrigami was lowkey gross though, not because of Kagami and Adrien as individuals, they were just too similar in certain areas and too different in others) 4. Let's be honest, even in canon Kagami had more real feelings (even platonic) towards Marinette than Adrien. How many times did she smile at Adrien vs Marinette? Exactly. This would also make sense with (minor spoiler for season 4) the fact that she came to Adrien's friendship and later relationship with the idea he was perfect but rejected his goofy side vs Mari where she saw her as a rival and then grew to appreciate her weirdness. She wouldn't Judge Mari for "acting like a clown" 

Kagami's POV

Another challenge today. My mother is taking me to the most prestigious fencing school in Paris to challenge the best student. If they are able to hold their own against me, I am going to be joining the class. If it is an easy defeat we will be venturing to another school. After all, If I can't be challenged, I won't be learning anything of worth.

My family is best known for being world-class fencers. The all time champions. Never defeated. Those expectations have been pressed onto me from such an early age, some of my earliest memories were learning how to do a basic lunge. My upbringing was entirely based on training. I didn't have time to make friends, I don't recall a conversation with my mother that wasn't based on competition. My one goal in life is to succeed and carry on my family's legacy.

As we pull up to the school I put on my helmet and grab my sabre. I ran up the steps and burst through the door. This is my moment.

I walked into the room with my head held high. I first noticed the group of beginners. I could tell by how they were standing...unprepared.

"I demand a match with your top student," I said, turning my head toward the instructor.

"Adrien!" the instructor said.

A tall blond boy with these intense green eyes walked up to me. His helmet resting on top of his head.

"I accept your challenge but be warned, I am pretty good" He sounds kind.

We'll see about that

The instructor pulled out the machine and hooked us up. In the meantime, I studied my opponent's movements. He walks confidently as I do, but has more relaxation behind each step.

"En Guard," The referee said, we took our positions.

"Pret"

"Allez"

The movements were fast, swiping our blades at one another. We struck each other in such close time that there was no call. Though you could not see it through my mask, I was decently impressed. It isn't often I come across someone who could cause a draw in the first match.

The second one went just as fast. The referee once again was not able to call a true winner and had chosen to abstain.

"I suggest that we free ourselves from the machine, we should be more inclined to move freely."

The machine's limited distance causes for a boring match, without it I would be able to see just how impressive my partner truly is.

"Sounds good to me," He said with a chuckle.

How could someone be so carefree when engaging in competition?

Once released from the tether I did a back handspring to show off my agility. My mother taught me that when facing a particularly challenging opponent, mind games are often used to help knock them down a few pegs.

I took the initiative. Swiping my sword at him. He continuously moved back, eventually falling into a pole. I thought I would finally get my point. Then he moved to the stairs just as I lunged.

He's quite adaptive to his surroundings. I've never had such a fine opponent. I could learn a lot here.

I continued the fight up the stairs. I hear a single set of footsteps following close behind us. It's a good thing someone is watching or else this would be for nothing.

We made our way into the front lobby of what appeared to be a library. The fight continued until we both struck each other. We instantly lifted our helmets and turned our heads toward the onlooker.

"Who scored the point?" I asked

A girl about my height with blue hair was standing there, shock on her face.

Great, one of the newbies is going to be making the call.

"I....I...Uhm... I think i-it was...A-Adrien?"

I lost?

"Very well. Thank you for your time" I said, dropping my sabre. I began to run down the stairs. I could feel the boy's presence following close behind me.

"Wait...That was a close match. I'm pretty sure you hit me first. Why don't we do another round?" He called to me as I reached the car door. He's holding my sabre

"It doesn't matter. A call is a call. I lost. There are no second chances in my family" I said, lifting my helmet.

I got in the car and prepared myself for what was about to come.

"Are we to tell your mother that we have found you a school?" The AI asked

I choked back my tears. I shouldn't get emotional.

"I lost. I have to tell her I lost. I am not a worthy champion for this family"

I sit back in my seat and call my mother.

"Mother, I lost," I said as calmly as I could.

No response. Am I no longer worth even holding a conversation?

I hung up the phone and sulked back into the seat.

I watch as what appears to be a black butterfly flies into my ring. I no longer feel any emotions other than guilt, disappointment, and anger.

"Riposte, I am Hawkmoth. I have a proposition for you"