Kagami Meets Gay

A lot of this chapter is in text so I'll just use their initials. But I will also be using POV

Marinette's POV

K: Hello Marinette, this is Kagami

M: hi kagami! how are you?

K: I'm fine. How are you?

M: absolutely exhausted, yet so full of energy

K: That makes no sense, Marinette.

M: y'know you don't have to directly refer to me when we're the only one's talking, right?

K: I'll try to refrain from doing that. However, that doesn't change the fact that what you said makes no sense.

M: well, my mind is off but my body feels like a thousand volts of electricity are coursing through every capillary

K: There is no possible way you would know what either of those things feel like. If your mind was off you couldn't possibly be texting me right now. As for the other, you would be dead.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH"

"Marinette! Why are you screaming?" Tikki asked me

"I just sent something to Kagami that I really shouldn't have!"

"What could you have said that was so bad?" Tikki asked as she flew over to look at my phone

M: that's exactly what happens to me every time i talk to you, so i do in fact know what it feels like

"Marinette?"

"Tikki?"

"You just flirted with Kagami"

"AAAAAAA"

K: I'm afraid I don't completely understand what you mean by that.

M: oh! I just mean that you make me happy!

M: excited!

M: ...

M: i'm just gonna stop talking now

K: No need to stop talking. You make me happy and excited as well.

Kagami's POV

Clearly, Marinette is getting uncomfortable. How should I steer the conversation back to a place that she'll want to keep talking?

Maybe I could send her a picture. Friends send each other pictures, don't they?

K: picture message

Caption: I've been working on my smile, how is it?

*Distant screams of joy and a time skip of 5 minutes*

K: Marinette? Are you okay. I heard screaming. I think there may be an akuma.

M: picture message

Caption: It's looking beautiful. How's mine?

Oh my goodness...she's so...

Holy shit...she's gorgeous

How have I never noticed this before?

Wait I did notice it before...Why didn't I have this same reaction before?

What changed?

Marinette hasn't changed, has she? I mean she has a blush in this picture, maybe that's it. It does give her an extra glow. I wonder why she's blushing.

Am I blushing?

Oh God, I am blushing.

Why am I blushing?

Marinette's POV

"I can't believe you actually did that"

"Alya, I swear I did! She still hasn't responded! Oh God... What if she hates me now? What if she thinks I'm some creepy little pervert? What i..."

"Girl, I swear to God if you don't shut up, you're fine. She's probably just having some gay panic over how pretty you are"

"It's highly unlikely for her to be gay! If we had Max run the math he would probably say there's something like a 98.8% chance she's straight and I'm just another useless bisexual!"

"Mari, every girl like ever has been gay for you, even if Kagami's straight, she's at least contemplating her existence because of that selfie"

"But I don't want her to be a straight girl contemplating her existence! I want her to be a queer girl falling in love with me!"

"Mari, please calm dow..."

"Oh my God she responded"

"What did she say?"

K: You're smile is breathtaking, as usual. You had me at a loss for words. I could learn a thing or two from you.

"Highly unlikely you said?"

"She could just be trying to be nice! She probably thought it was hideous!"

"Goodbye Ms. Dramatic"

"Alya!"

She hung up on me

Kagami's POV

WHY DID I SAY THAT? I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID THAT WHY DID I SAY THAT I'M SO STUPID I CAN NEVER SHOW MY FACE IN PUBLIC AGAIN I HAVE BROUGHT DISHONOR ON MYSELF...

"Kagami, are you alright? I can hear you hyperventilating?" I hear my mother say through the door.

Shit

"I'm fine mother, I just fell asleep and woke up from a nightmare"

"Well get over it, your heavy breathing is distracting"

"Yes, I'm sorry mother"

Why did complimenting Marinette send me into panic? Why is my face on fire? Why?

I need to figure this out. How do I figure this out?

K: Hello Adrien, I'm sorry for bothering you but I have no one else to come to about this.

K: This is Kagami by the way

A: No problem. What's up?

K: What does it mean when you feel flustered complimenting a person or them complimenting you?

A: Are you serious?

K: Why wouldn't I be serious?

A: Kagami, it sounds like you have a bit of a crush

A WHAT

A: So, who is this person?

No...no no no I can't have a crush on Marinette! She has a crush on someone else! What am I going to do?

How do I answer him?

A/N: So I originally had a plan where this would lead to Kagami trying to date Adrien again to try and deny her crush on Mari but then I got a BETTER idea which I think is going to be good. Thank goodness I have been writing this before hand on google docs instead of publishing right away.

3 uploads in 1 day! woah.