Chapter 1~

NIALL'S POV

Tonight will be last concert for the the WWA tour and after this I'll go home to Ireland to visit my family.

I glanced towards Sophia and Liam, he looked so happy whenever he's with her. I sighed and finished tying my shoes.

Everytime I'm alone with Liam, I want to tell him the truth but whenever I started talking he'll always say "I'm bored. Niall, is it okay to invite Sophia over?"

and I'll end up looking at the floor mumbling an okay.

"Hey, hon. You excited for tonight ?" Louise/Lou asked.

"Yeah, I love touring but I can't wait to go home." I smiled.

Paul called us and said that we're on in 5 minutes so I bid Lou a see you later.

~Skip concert (Sorry)

"That was one of the best concert ever!" I yelled.

"Mate, you say that all the time." Harry said.

"so, what ?" I pouted.

"Leave him alone guys. You know how Nialler here loves our fans."

"Well, we have the best fans in the world." I smiled.

They all laughed and shaked there heads.

"This is our last WWA tour so wants to celebrate and go to Funky Buddha?" Liam asked.

"Count me in." Zourry cheered.

"Uhm, I think I'll pass guys. I'm booking the earliest trip to Ireland tomorrow."

"Oh, come one. You're no fun Ni." Zayn grumbled.

"You guys know I stopped drinking a year ago and I miss my family. So, you guys just enjoy your time at Funky Buddha." I fake smiled.

"Well, okay. Send our regards to the Horans." Liam said.

I nodded a yes and I left first.

I can't wait to see my son.