Chapter 9~ Letting the Truth Out

NIALL'S POV

"Sit on the couch.I'll go get some tea, I feel like this is gonna be a long talk."I sat on the couch and waited for him. He came back with two cups oftea and sat down.

"Talk Niall. Thisis the only time I'm gonna listen to you." He ordered.

"I wanted to tellyou every time Liam. I wanted to tell you everything, but you seemedso happy that I held back. I don't want to ruin your relationshipjust because of a one drunken mistake. You were in paradise Liam.Moreover, you started avoiding me. What was I supposed to do? Ithought you hated me. I didn't know what to do that I made Greg andDenise adopt him. I couldn't raise a baby alone, heck, I don'tknow how to raise a baby back then. I was this close to telling youLiam but you just spit it in my face that I don't matter to you.I'm sorry for hiding it to you. I'm sorry for getting pregnant.I'm sorry that I was a coward but I needed you Liam but you justpushed me away." I sobbed.

This is the firsttime I let everything out. Liam sat opposite to me staring at the me.

"I know I made amistake too, Niall, but I thought you didn't probably love me back.I focused on Sophia because I can't have you. I thought I succeededNiall but I didn't. I'm still stuck from where you made me feel.I hurt you." He confessed.

"Didn't love youback? Jesus! Liam I always told you I wouldn't make love withsomebody I don't love. You were my first, Liam, and look where itturned out. You weren't just hurting yourself Liam, you're alsohurting me."

"I'm sorry Ni.Please just give me a chance and we can do it together. Please, I'lldo anything."

"I'm giving youone chance Liam and that's that." He smiled and hugged metightly.

"Thank you somuch, Ni but when are we telling Theo?" he asked.

"I don't knowLiam. I don't know."