Chapter 3~

NIALL'S POV

I was carrying Theo while Greg and Denise loaded their things into the car.

"Hey bub, are you excited to spend your days with me?" I ask tickling his sides.

"Of course. It's always fun with Uncle Ni." he laugh as he stopped me from tickling him.

"Let's go say bye to your mom and dad." I said as I noticed they're done loading their things.

"Enjoy your vacation, Greg." I said as I gave Theo to Denise and hugged Greg and gave Denise a peck on the cheek.

"Don't stress your Uncle Ni, okay Theo?" Greg asked as Theo buried his face in Greg neck.

Greg looked at me, knowing I always wanted that to happen to me. I smiled at him and nod.

"Okay bub. Come here and bid them goodbye." I said as I carried him again.

"Babye mummy, bye daddy. Bring lots of sweets okay?" I laughed as he muttered about getting some candies.

"Well, goodbye Greg and Denise."

"Goodbye, Niall. Goodbye Theo. Love you buddy."

"Love you, too." Theo shouted.

We watched the taxi until we couldn't see it's back part.

I looked down at Theo who's already staring at me. I made faces to him that made him laugh.

"Why were you staring at me bub?" I asked as I went inside the house.

"I was just thinking Uncle Ni? Why did Daddy introduced you to me until last year?" I gulped. I brainstormed myself looking for answers.

"Well, you see bub. He thinks that you'll choose me over him." I fake laughed.

He giggled and I smiled thankful that he didn't ask more questions.

"Well, it's almost lunch. What d'you wanna eat bud?"

"can we go to Nando's? Please?" I laughed.

"Good choice. Let's go."

~~~~

Author's note: BTW, in this story Theo is 3 years old. Let's just pretend Theo was born in year 2012. And I'm thinking of putting this story on hold until I'm done writing "Deal? Deal." because I'm not really on my writing side right now. I was thinking of I'll just update whenever I feel like it. Well, enjoy!~