The Walk of Shame ;)

Ponyboy:

Pony kissed your neck as you clipped you bra back on. You blushed a bit as he did so. You stood up and found your shirt. Pony laid back on the bed and stared at you. He looked so calm and happy. You smiled back at him.

"Are you sure you have to go?" He asked.

"I do. The I'm sleeping over at a friends house excuse only works over night," you replied laughing. You crawled onto the bed and kissed him once more. He tried to deepen it but you pulled away and shot him a playful glare. "I have to go."

"I'll miss you!" Pony called as you walked out of the room..... and right into Soda and Steve. They were smirking and you felt your face bloom with a blush.

"Anyway you guys can pretend that this never happened?" You asked. They both just shook their heads and let you scurry out of the house.
Dally:

You were used to the walk of shame. You did it at least once a week at Buck's. You were the queen of getting out of there fast. Dally however was not so good at it as you were learning. A minute ago you had been cuddling with your head resting on his chest. But now you were trying not to laugh as he tripped over things and made a general clatter. But you failed when you heard Ketih talking.

"What are you doing here?" Ketih asked.

"Nothing. I was doing nothing at all. Just uh... leaving now," Dally replied.

"You didn't just come from (Y/N)'s room did you?" Keith asked. "You didn't stay here last night, did you? I know you didn't sleep with my cousin while under my roof." The next sounds you heard were what you could only assume was Two chasing Dally out of the house.
Darry:

You'd meant to get up early and sneak out of the house before any of the other Curtis brothers woke up. However when you'd woken up and tried to get out of bed Darry pulled you back into bed. And how could you say no to a face like his? Now both Soda and Pony were awake and moving around the house. Darry went out first and tried to lure all the boys into the kitchen. You snuck to the door and it creaked a bit.

"Good bye, (Y/N)," Soda called out with a laugh.
Sodapop:

You were curled up on your side with Soda's chest pressed to your back. You were smiling as you rolled over and looked at a sleeping Soda. His hair was wild and his face was completely relaxed. The moment was completely ruined however by Darry bursting in.

"Alright, (Y/N), time for you to go," Darry said waking up Soda. "The rest of the gang is here. We're waiting on Soda and Pony needs in here to get ready."

Soda groaned and tried to keep you in the bed. He let go when Darry started to pull off the blanket. Once he saw you sitting up Darry left. You stole one of Soda's shirts and pulled on your jeans. With one last kiss you walked out to the living room to the various wolf whistles and cat calls. Soda followed you out in his boxers. He flipped them all off as you walked out the front of the house.
Steve:

You and Steve were making out on your bed the morning after. He was working on a love bite on your neck when you heard the font door open. Both of you froze thinking it might be your parents. But than you heard the loud laughter of your older brother and his friends. You laughed at thr insane noise they were making. Steve however paled at the noise.

"How the hell am I supposed to get out of here now that they're here?" Steve hissed as he sat up. You propped yourself up and watched him pull on his boxers.

"You could sneak out the window," You offered, getting up and pulling on the DX shirt Steve had left in your room last week.

"My keys are in the living room!" You laughed out loud. Steve glared at you as he finished getting dressed. You rolled your eyes.

"I'll walk you out. He won't hurt you while I'm there," you said taking his hand and led him out of your room. The laughter died in the living room as you both walked in. You grabbed his car keys off the coffee table.

"Who's your friend, (Y/N)?" your brother asked with a frown. His eyes locked on the obviously fresh love bit on your neck.

"You know who he is," you said sassily. You and your brother stood locked in a staring contest until Steve cleared his throat.

"(Y/N), I'm going to go now," STeve said with a red face. You looked over at him and smiled. You kissed him gently while your brother and your friend made groaning noises.
Johnny:

You and Johnny had spent your anniversary up in Dally's bedroom at Buck's. The next morning you and Johnny tried to sneak out before Dally or Bck woke up where they were sleeping downstairs. However as you came down the stairs yo both were blinded by a flash. Dally and the rest of the gang, as well as your best friend all stood there with a whole breakfast spread. Your friend was holding a camera and smiling like the cat that caught the canary. The both of you turned and tried to get back up stairs but Dally and Darry caught you both and hauled you down stairs.

"We have to celebrate your first walk of shame!" (Y/BF/N) announced as she sat down at the table,making everyone cheer. She and Dally had become great friends now.

"I'm going to murder you," you said. Both you and Johnny were red faced as you sat at the table. But you felt a bit better when Johnny slipped his hand into your under the table.
Two-Bit:

You'd been hoping to avoid Two's mother for as long as you could. But it appeared that today would be the day you meet her. On a walk of shame no less. Two had sworn that she wouldn't be home until much later but apparently her shift had ended earlier than expected. You were creeping out of the room when Two's little sister ran up to you.

"What are you doing here, (Y/N)?" She asked loudly. It drew Ms. Matthews into the hallway. She smiled almost devilishly at you as she glanced between you and Two's door.

"I... uh... well... I," you stuttered and looked at Ms. Matthews for help but she just shook her head as if to say your on your own.

"Did you and Keith have a sleepover?" His little sister asked.

"Yes, that's exactly what we did. We had a sleepover," you said causing Ms. Matthews to burst out laughing.

"What did you do all night?" She asked.

"Come on, Sweetie. I think (Y/N) needs to go home right now and think about what just happened," Ms. Matthews said before waving you off.