When You're Drunk

Ponyboy:
You were the sleepy kind of drunk. When you got drunk you tended to fall asleep right away. Pony, actually thought it was funny. At parties he'd always find you asleep on a couch. Pony didn't mind carrying you home at the end of the night. It just meant he got another night of you sleeping in his bed. You'd wake up the next morning, hungover but happy. On those days Pony could usually convince Soda to make you breakfast in bed. Those mornings were his favorite.
Dally:
You were an angry drunk. There was something about alcohol in your veins that just set a fire within you. As a result of that you tried not to drink a lot. But when you did decide to drink it always ended with you and Dally getting into a fight. You'd have full one screaming matches at a bar that led to you getting kicked out. However, the next day when you and Dally were hung over, you two would make up. You'd forgive each other for whatever curse or insult you had yelled at each other and move on, usually to go steal some breakfast.
Darry:
You were a cuddly drunk. When you got drunk you would seek Darry out just to cuddle and steal his warmth. Some nights you and Darry would sneak down to the football field with a large blanket and a six pack. You two would get tipsy and make out for a bit before you'd both lay back and look at the stars. With Darry's arms around you and his breathing synced up with yours you were sure nothing in the world could go wrong. In those times everything seemed perfect.
Sodapop:
You were a handsy drunk. Not that Soda minded. Not at all. There was nothihng sexier to him than you when you were drunk with wandering hands. He loved it when yo two were at a bar drinking and you'd slide over to him and slip your hand under the table. All it would take was a squeeze in the right place to have Soda all but carrying you out of the bar. It was passionate and sometimes dirty. But Soda loved it, You were beautiful and sexy to him all the time but the times when you were drunk and making it clear how bad you wanted him were when you were the sexiest to him.
Steve:
You were a philosophical drunk. Something that Steve thought was hilarious. When you were drunk you'd go on about the mysteries of the universe and the meaning of life. It didn't always make sense to him but he would listen anyway. You could go on for hours and hours rambling about science and what it meant to love someone. Sometimes you'd turn to him and say, "I know love exists because you exist and I love you."
Steve would smile and reply, "I love you, too." Before he'd take you home and let you sleep it off. You'd never remember what you'd said the next morning but Steve was always more than happy to recount everything you'd said.
Johhny:
You and Johnny didn't drink. His parents were always drunk and you saw how that effected him, so you and him had promised each other not to drink. When the rest of the gang went out you'd go with them and laugh and have a good time. You just didn't add alcohol to the mixture. At the end of night instead of stumbling home, you two would walk to your house hand in hand. You would cuddle in bed and if you're parents weren't home you'd make love. That's what you'd always called it and everything was perfect.
Two-Bit:
You were a funny drunk. Everything was funny to you. You could never stop laughing when you were drunk. Two loved it because it meant that you found his jokes ten times funnier. You always thought he was funny anyway but when you were drunk it was like you were on laughing gas. It worked vice versa for Two. When you were drunk you told the funniest jokes and could some how keep him in stiches for hours. People could always find you two when you were drunk because all they had to do was follow the sound of laughter.