When You're on Your Period

Pony:

You wanted to feel bad about it. You really did. But your uterus was trying to dig it's way to China and there was no way on earth you were going to leave the couch. So you sent Pony to the drug store for some tampons. You hadn't even had to really convince him to do it. You'd asked and he'd said yes, only needing to know what kind you wanted. He'd thought it would just be a simple trip. He'd planned to grab some ice cream too because he knew that was what made you feel better. He hadn't planned on running into the whole gang while he was there. He'd been caught red handed with a box of tampons in his hand when Dallas had wondered down the aisle. It had only been a matter of seconds before the entire gang was assembled in front of him with evil grins. They'd given him shit about being whipped for you and promising to never let him forget about this. Of course Pony had been embarrassed about it and his cheeks remained red all the way home. But it was okay when he got home and pulled you into his lap. You cuddled the rest of the night and eaten the ice cream. He really couldn't have asked for a better night. You were the love of his life and anytime you were in his arms, he knew that he was exactly where he was supposed to be.

Dallas:

"Dallas, I swear to fucking god," you were in the middle of yelling at Dallas when Two and Johnny entered. Dallas was being a jerk and with you on your period you weren't putting up with his shit. Two and Johnny were happy to stay on the sidelines and watch you tear Dallas a new one. But then Two had to say something. He just couldn't resist.

"I guess someone's on her period," he muttered. You whipped around to glare at the both of them. They both froze like deer in headlights.

"As a matter of fact I am, Keith," you hissed. "Is that a problem?"

"No, of course not (Y/N)," Two said trying to back track.

"I don't know, it kind of sounds like it is. I'm so sorry that my biological issue is causing you such an issue," You said. "Actually no, I'm not even going to sarcastically apologize for having my period. It's not my fucking fault that I bleed out of my vagina! No one would ever chose to go through this every month! How ignorant can you be to make a joke about something like this? It's miserable and awful and literal hell. How can you expect to ever keep a girlfriend if you're that insensitive to something every single woman on this planet has to suffer through each and every month? Fuck you, Two. You're going to die alone you jackass."

Two and Johnny backed out of the room slowly as you glared at them. Dallas snickered as they left with their tails in between their legs.  You whirled around on him.

"Oh, I'm not done with you Dallas Winston." But before you could even start back up where you left off Dally pulled you into a sweet kiss. He was smiling broadly when you two separated.

"I love you so much, (Y/N)."

Darry:

Darry hated your period. Not just because it made you miserable and cranky. Yeah, he hated that you were in pain most of the time and that during your period you spent more time crying than not. But after you two got married he started hating it for a different reason. He started to hate it because it meant that you weren't pregnant. The both of you wanted a child so badly. You guys had tried and tried and tried. But still every month you're period came and the pregnancy test remained negative. Darry thought it was a little bit ironic. When you two were teenagers there had been an incident with a broken condom and you two had spent that month in absolute and total fear that you might be pregnant. But you're period came and there had been much celebrating. Now though Darry viewed you're period as monthly proof that he was failing you. He couldn't give you a child. That was all either of you wanted and no matter what it just seemed like it would never happen. About a year after you two were married Darry finally broke down. He just couldn't deal with the disappointment on your face month after month when you remained childless. It all came out like a flood. It was ugly. But you held him through his breakdown and told him that children would come when the time was right. You couldn't force it.  Darry and you made love that night, softly and quietly. That time it wasn't about making a baby; it was about you two expressing your passion and your love for one another. It was beautiful. And the next month you're period didn't come. It didn't come again for nine months and you and Darry were more than happy to welcome you're baby girl into the world.