When He Cheats (Part 2)

Pony:

They were saying it was a panic attack. A panic attack that led to hyperventilating and eventually your fainting. It was only through a miracle that Johnny had found you and taken you to the hospital. The doctors were explaining that you needed rest and very little stress. Johnny stuck with you and even walked you home after it all. Pony was waiting on your porch when you and Johnny arrived. 

"(Y/N)," Pony started but you just shook your head. 

"That doctor said no stress," you said and started to walk into your house. 

"Doctor? What  happened? Are you okay?" Pony rushed after you, worried as you collapsed on the couch. Johnny slipped past Pony to grab you a glass of water. As he was walking by he whispered something in his ear. Whatever he said must have set off Pony because he went into a tizzy. "A panic attack? You went to the hospital after having panic attack?! What happened? Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine, Pony. I had a panic attack and passed out. I'm not supposed to be stressed out right now. I just have to take it easy for awhile," you replied, closing your eyes. 

"Was it because of me?" Pony asked. You couldn't respond. So you just took a deep breath instead. Things were silent for a long moment. Than you heard an ugly noise. You opened your eyes to see Pony on his knees sobbing. There was snot and tears running down his face. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I can't believe I've been so stupid and god I can't imagine what you've been through. I'm so so sorry. I can't live without you." 

During his speech Pony had crawled towards you and put his head into your lap. You began to run your fingers through his hair. Pony broke down to his core. You just let him cry and cry. 

"Pony. I'm not okay, right now. I'm serious about needing to be stress free right now. But if you just give me some time I think maybe we can be okay again. But I need a few days. Just to recuperate, okay?" you said. Pony looked up at you with tears still fresh on his face. He looked infinitely grateful. 

"I'll wait for you forever. However long it takes, (Y/N). However long."

Dally: 

You and Dally were on a break. That's what the two of you had decided to call it. And it was awful. You were trying to deal with it. But it was like Dally was trying to kill you. Every time you went to Buck's he was there with a different girl. It was starting to get to you. So one night you decided to get over Dally the way he was getting over you. You were in Steve's lap, kissing him. Hoping that getting lost in him would finally set you free from Dallas. It was half working. Steve was a skilled kisser but you just could help but compare him to Dallas. Every move and every kiss was different, wrong. But at least you were alone. Things were heating up and you were thinking about slipping off with Steve when suddenly you were torn away from him and Dallas had Steve pressed against the wall. You had to physically pull Dallas off of him and drag him out of Buck's. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" you snapped at him. 

"Me? What am I doing? What are you doing?!" Dallas exploded. "You can't just go around kissing my friends!" 

"But you can go hook up with every girl that walks by?! Jesus, Dallas! Make up your mind! You either want me or you don't! My god! You're so fucking bipolar. I can't figure you out! I mean did you even like me when we were together?! Or was this whole break bullshit thing just so you could get rid of me?!" 

Dallas remained silent. That made you even more angry. 

"First you want to break up because you cheated on me and I wasn't mad at you and now, you're going around like our relationship-that you wanted "to protect"-didn't matter at all. Like I was just another one of your fucking usual whores!" You were going to keep yelling at him but he cut you off. He kissed you hard and rough and passionately. He pulled you close to him like he was never, ever going to let you go.