2 || Bald Man ||

This - is Saiki's thoughts

"This" - is Saiki using telepathy to others or hearing others' thoughts

"This" - is normal dialogue (but you won't really see Saiki actually speaking that much)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saiki stared, dumbfounded by the whole situation. Who are these people? Was this really a dream? Because it definitely didn't feel like it.

He couldn't exactly see what was going on, since he was still quite a distance away from the humanoid creature. It had stopped walking now. Taking this chance, Saiki turned invisible and floated towards the thing to see and hear better.

"There's someone on your shoulder!!!" the scientist screamed, pointing at the yellow-suit man.

Now that Saiki had come closer, he was able to see the two people (three, i guess, if you want to count the big guy) with better detail.

He's literally an egg.

Saiki rudely commented on the man with the suit. He was, in fact, completely bald. He still seemed pretty young as well.

"Put some pants on." The bald man said, dully.

The scientist gritted his teeth and yelled, "That guy on your shoulder, KILL HIM!!!!" - almost sounding like a chicken.

...

Saiki dodged as a gigantic hand whooshed up.

Wait, that's the wrong shoul-

Ah... ... ...He had just witnessed a murder right in front of him. The monster had smacked the wrong shoulder, fatally squishing the scientist.

Poor guy.

The monster drew its hand back, inspecting what was supposed to be the remains of the person who trespassed(?) onto its shoulder.

...

"BROTHERRRRR!!!!!!" it shouted. Saiki blocked his ears.

Oh...the scientist was its brother???

The bald man stared, with a stupid smile plastered on his face. The creature saw this and howled in anger. It grabbed the man in its giant hand and threw him to the ground. Letting out its fury and pain, the thing continued to stamp and punch at the poor man.

Maybe i should've helped him. I think i could've prevented the egg-man's death.

After finishing its tantrum, the creature stared at the gigantic hole it made in the ground. It had...an empty expression. Maybe it had finally felt the overwhelming guilt.

"I am the strongest," it whispered, "...so what if i am?...i feel empty."

"I know, right?" Said a voice. Out of nowhere, a small spec rocketed out of the gigantic hole. The yellow-suit man lived!

There's no way he survived that... 

The man looked a lot like a superhero now. He soared all the way up to the face of the creature and knocked him out, teeth and all.  On top of that, it was all with a single punch. 

"Having overwhelming strength...is pretty boring." He said, almost looking like he was feeling sorry for the creature. 

"Ah-"

Just as he realised what he had done, the humongous monster fell... right on top of a huge area of the city. 

Although his punch seemed like a superhero's, it was obvious that he couldn't fly, as he started plummeting to the ground. 

Might as well save him this time...although i have a feeling he will survive this fall as well, after what i've seen.

Saiki flew towards the falling man - who did not seem bothered at all - and caught him, bridal style.

"Eh?" The man said, looking more confused than ever. At least he wasnt alarmed.

Saiki felt himself to become visible again at the touch, and continued to descend to the ground. Though, he immediately felt an uncomfortable stare on him and cursed the downside of his invisibility power.

"Who are you?" The man blankly asked. After a short debate inside his head, Saiki decided to answer.

"Saiki Kusuo." He replied, also blankly.

"Hmmm," the man hummed, looking slightly amused by the situation, "Cool. You can fly."

Finally reaching solid ground, Saiki let the man down. Now that he was more aware of his surroundings, Saiki also saw how ruined the place was. That one monster had created such chaos.

"Ahem...so uh- thanks, i guess."

Saiki nodded.

The man turned around and started walking away, jumping and ducking to find his way out of the mess.

Saiki looked up to the sky and sighed. Was he getting emotional? For once?

Shut up. Why would i be getting emotional. Im sighing because im starting to admit that this isnt a dream, and that my not-so-ordinary-ness has done something like...idk...send me to another planet, dimension, universe, whatever.

...

'Gasp!!!'

Tf. What was that.

Imitation of what the audience's reactions would sound like at the moment, to remind you we're in the middle of a story.

And?? What do you want me to do? Find more monsters like that giant thing and defeat them myself??? I dont even have a place stay. Nor food to eat. Now you've reminded me of my poor coffee jelly, uneaten, all alone in my room. Ugh.

The boy started walking slowly, dragging his feet along, with no destination in mind. Even people with the power to destroy the world, sometimes, found themselves facing hardships like this. Well, nobody would've expected themselves to be randomly teleported to a different dimension just because they made the mistake of bashing their head on a desk with psychic-scale strength.

Shut upppp.

This was going to be one hell of a story. Especially, if the main character was going to continue being stingy.

Fine. I lost. You can keep rambling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~