4 || Yay I'm Not Homeless ||

This - is Saiki's thoughts

"This" - is Saiki using telepathy to others or hearing other's thoughts

"This" - is normal dialogue (but you won't really see Saiki actually speaking that much)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, why are you here? Running away from home or something?"

Saiki nearly choked on the ramen he was gulping down. The two had finally arrived at Saitama's place - which was very small but very cozy- and just when he thought he could sit down and have a nice meal, Saiki was hit by a question he didnt want to answer. He genuinely didnt know if he should tell him the truth or not. Would Saitama think he's a lunatic or something?

"Well...uh..." 

"I dont recognise that uniform either. Are you from far away? Which city?" Saitama shoved down a spoonful of egg and rice.

Should i...mind control and make travelling dimensions seem normal...? I honestly dont know what else to do.

"..."

"..."

"*Sigh*...just promise me you wont think of me as an idiot." Saiki said placing his chopsticks down. To be honest...he was nervous.

"Okay."

"...or a lunatic."

"Okay."

"Im from another dimension."

...

"Ahaha. That does explain a lot of things." Another calm spoonful of egg and rice went down Saitama's throat.

...

WHAT??? THAT DOESNT EXPLAIN ANYTHING!! WOULDNT THAT BE CREATING MORE QUESTIONS AND CONFUSIONS?? 

Indeed, this man made it sound like switching dimension was something he did everyday. It was either that or he hadnt been listening properly.

"You're not surprised?" Saiki asked, studying the man.

"I am." He said in between chews.

"???"

"But clearly, you would be more surprised about the situation than i am. Also, you dont seem like a threat or anything."

Damn...he was correct about that. Feeling a little ensured, Saiki picked his chopsticks back up and continued to eat his cup ramen.

"Well, then. What are you gonna do now? You're still a student, arent you?" Saitama asked, staring at him blankly.

This was the question Saiki had been asking himself for a long time. What was he going to do now? He didnt know when or how he was going to travel back to his own world. How would his friends and family react when they realise he's missing? Was even time running in his own dimension right now? How was he going to survive here? 

He simply looked up, and shrugged. 

"You know, if you have no where else to go, you can stay here."

...

In Saiki's opinion, the two things in life, which he just couldnt understand was -  1: Nendou, and 2: kindness asking for nothing in return. Thank god he didnt drop the food in his mouth. That would've been embarrassing, and a bad impression... ... ...he didnt want to be seen as the dirty roommate. 

Of course he was going to take this offer. It was now all about making it seem as though he wasn't that desperate.

"...why? Although we just met?"

This time, Saitama shrugged. "Idk...i mean like, im a hero. If i kick out a homeless teen from another dimension, that would make me seem more evil than heroic. You seem pretty chill. Also, befriending a psychic seems beneficial. And cool."

"..."

"You know, like, if i ask you: 'hey, can u get me the eggs from the fridge?', you can just use your powers and bam! the eggs are in front of me. If thats possible." Saitama said, almost looking excited. Then he looked at Saiki in the eye.

"Just dont waste too much water and electricity. As you can see, im not that rich."

Saiki smiled. He was very relieved. Relieved that he had a place to stay, and also because this man didnt seem that hard to get along with. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry this was very short. Istg i dont have 4 overdue assignments ;-;