5 || How to Develop *Mosquito* Trauma 101 ||

This - is Saiki's thoughts

"This" - is Saiki using telepathy to others or hearing other's thoughts

"This" - is normal dialogue (but you won't really see Saiki actually speaking that much)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few days of staying with Saitama, and Saiki had finally started getting used to his blandness. He knew that it wasnt his fault, because Saiki had kept in mind what he said back when the car monster showed up. That his emotions were getting more distant. 

...or at least he thought he was getting used to it. That was until he found him outside. Fully naked. No emotion.

...

Saiki was the type of person where, if he was tired - he was TIRED. Yesterday, the two were up binging a new show until 2 in the morning. Thankfully, there weren't many people in 'City Z' (apparently that's what the cities were called here - such creativity). 

This allowed Saiki to watch things without any spoilers. 

ANY.

Like a high-schooler introduced to drugs for the first time, Saiki had officially gotten addicted. 

Uh- no, not addicted. That's not the right way to describe it. It's more like...a new hobby.

...

Anyhow, the boy had woken up pretty late in the day - to find the window to the veranda wide open, the TV still playing, and loud noises outside.

With the same 'good grief' attitude, he got up and walked out onto the veranda, confused and hungry. A big explosion shook the building, giving Saiki an idea on what was going on.

Another monster.

Ugh, another one?? How do people live like this when, literally every two minutes, a monster shows up trying to destroy the place??

Just as he started to fly, so he could see what was going on, he felt a gust of wind hit his face. It gave Saiki a bad feeling, like something was coming his way. That was when he saw it.

The gigantic hoard of mosquitos.

Luckily, Saiki was not afraid of mosquitos that much. Like flies and ants, they were the type of insects which you couldnt really avoid. Nevertheless, bugs were bugs and he immediately teleported, high in the sky. At least it wasnt to the other side of the world.

Wincing at the sight, Saiki could feel his skin crawling in disgust. Black swarms of mosquitos covered every street, for kilometres. 

Without much hesitation, Saiki lifted his hand and used his telekinesis to stop every single bug in mid air, lifting them up and out of the streets. He had no intention of ruining the buildings in the process of mass murdering mosquitos.

Gosh, there are so many of them. I dont know if my pyrokinesis can do it.

He levitated them high above his head, and started clumping them to the smallest ball he could (which was still pretty large), so the process could be much more easier and quicker. Once he made sure he got all of the bugs, he felt a warm sensation at the palm of his hand.

A big flame shot up, fiercely raging at the ball. It was almost like the sun had come to swallow it up like Saiki did with coffee jelly.

Now, why would you say that. Im hungry, remember?? Im still not over the trauma of losing that coffee jelly in front of my own two eyes.