David. . .

Alex P.O.V

It's only the second week of April, and there are already three piles of case study stacked on my desk pending to be read by this week. 

Gosh, be a lawyer they said, you'll be rich they said, but no one warned me of the readings I have to do.

Though my workload is a lot, I do enjoy being able to embarrass men in the courtroom when they think they know the best and are the best. That's the perk of being the best at what I do, embarrassing the male dominance.

It does suck to be proving my worth every single time in a male dominant field but it's not like I have a choice not to. If I don't stand up for myself, I am just here by recommendation, and when I do stand up for myself, I am a stuck-up bitch. 

Thinking about all of this just makes me more drained if I am not already. 

I massaged my temple off the stress while thinking of calling up Megan and checking up on her. Last weekend, our date night was incredible. I do really hope I am doing everything right, I do not want to mess it all up with her, she is amazing. 

While I was scrolling through my phone searching for Megan's name, I heard someone cleared their throat to get my attention. 

"Hey, babe. You free?", Megan entered with a huge grin, placing food containers on my desk. 

I stood up and went to greet her with a side hug and a peck on her cheek. 

"Hey, I was just about to call and check up on you. What are you doing here?" I asked questioningly, cause she was supposed to be in school now. 

I continued with my eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "no work today?" 

She just smiled at my question and sat at the edge of my table pushing me back to fall on my seat. 

"No", Meg shook her head and continued, "I called in sick today"

"What... you're sick? Why are you here then? Do you want me to bring you home?", I asked worriedly taking her hands in mine but her smile just grew at my concerning questions. 

Megan dropped her shoulders lightly and tilted her head slightly before replying to me of her uninformed visit. Cute

"I missed you" she pouted and I was gone there and then. 

"Oh.. you skipped work cause you missed me??" I teased her wiggling my eyebrows, chuckling at the way she acted, so cute

I pulled her closer to me so she was straddling my thighs now. We were pretty close, I could feel how fast her heart was beating and her breath hitched every time I stroke her thighs up and down. 

"So ..., did you miss me too much that you had to skip work and not just wait till you finish work?" I whispered teasingly close to her ears when she was staring at my lips like all she could think about was to kiss me. 

So I did just that, pulled her closer, and placed my lips on hers, taking her breath away when I nibbled on her lower lips. 

"Al..." she moaned placing her arms on my shoulder pulling me closer.

I pulled from her lips and planted more kisses along her defined jaw, Meg tilted her head to give me more access to her neck, and I just can't stop myself, though I knew this is inappropriate, especially since we are in my office and anyone could barge in. But I couldn't stop the urge to get her all hot and flustered. 

She easily gets flustered by me. I kept nibbling on her sweet spot and her moans were getting more louder and huskier. 

Gosh, that is so hot