She's not just a friend, she's...

***Please be aware that there are 18+ smuts in this chapter, you can skip if you want and you won't miss anything***

Alex P.O.V

It's been a week since I came home from the hospital and Megan has never left me out of her sight, not even for an hour. She took a week off from work, packed my clothes, and abducted me to live with her for the entire week.

Not kidding, but it's been the best week I've had in a while. It's nice to be taken care of by someone. She's been so loving and at the same time harsh when it comes to me taking my meds and eating well on time. She cooked every meal, she didn't let me help with the dishes even when I tried to, so many times, she's so stubborn, much more than David. 

"Babe, it's time for your meds!", Megan said from the kitchen, grabbing me a glass of water on the way.

See what I mean, I'm way too pampered now.

"Thank you!" I said taking the pills and the glass from her. 

She sat beside me on the couch where I was laying on, holding a bowl of popcorn, searching for the latest episodes of Supergirl season 5. 

"What's the plan today? Netflix and chill, again?" Megan asked, shaking her head unbelievably at my addiction to Supergirl. 

I chuckled at her. 

"What can I do? Kara's just so hot in her cape and Alex looks so cool and sexy with all her latest techy equipment" I laughed earning a grunt from Megan.

"So...Kara looks hot?" Megan asked with brows knitted, looking at me, tainting her blue eyes with shades of green. 

I gasped at her response, "Are you jealous?" whispering to her.

She grunted and huffed, "NO", making me laugh harder.

Megan playfully shoved my shoulders and said," stop, it's not funny", which made me laugh more when she was supposed to do the opposite. 

***PLEASE READ***

*Trigger warning: If you're below 18 or if you're not interested in reading about lesbian smuts then please be aware that this chapter is not for you. You can skip this and I assure you that you won't miss anything by skipping this chapter. I will let you know what happens here without any smuts in the next chapter*

Her cheeks were turning red and when she was about to leave, I tugged at her arm making her fall back on me, and now she was straddling me with both her legs to one side, her hands on my racing chest. She gasped at the sudden contact and we just stared at each other. 

I could feel the temperature in the room growing hotter and my eyes kept looking at her lips. I leaned closer, tempted to close the gap to taste her. She leaned in, looking between my eyes and lips, and I pulled her closer with my hands placed on her back, finally feeling her lips on mine after what felt like an eternity. 

The moment her lips met mine, my entire being was on fire. The kiss which started out slow eventually became more intense, hot, and rushed. Megan moaned when I suddenly had the courage to nibble on her bottom lip. My hands were roaming all over her torso with a mind on their own, slipping under her top, making her shiver at the sudden cold contact of my fingers on her hot and bothered torso. Our tongues colliding with each other and I won the battle when I sucked on her tongue a little too hard, taking her breath away.

We were kissing and teasing each other with moans and gruntings. Megan grunted louder when I pulled her closer to me, bringing her crotch closer to my stomach and I moaned out loud when I could feel her so wet under her clothing. I couldn't hold back anymore, she was just so hot and sexy being all flustered and wet around me.