5. Train Station

Keo kept barking, and even louder when they saw something run, it left black liquid behind.
It was a Clod.
----------

"Errr" George said while he slowly walked backwards to the entrance.

"yeah i think we should go now" Dream whispered as he grabbed Keo's chain, Keo was still barking.
Everyone was almost outside but Dream was still struggling with Keo.
The dog was strong, almost as strong as Dream, almost.

Dream wanted to grab the gun, but it was too late. The Clod was already heading their way.
"DREAM!" George's voice cracked as he screamed at the top of his lungs..

And suddenly Keo's collar came loose, he ran towards the Clod. And bit him, hard.
Dream didn't know what to do when he realized that Keo had killed the Clod.
Is this was Micheal meant with 'Keo is protective'?.

"Wow" Karl chuckled "Keo just saved us, he saved you, Dream"
Keo walked back again, with black blood in his mouth.
"thanks boy" Dream patted Keo by the ear and wanted to put the collar back on.

"I think we'd better leave the collar off in case we're in danger again," Sapnap said, Dream looked at him and agreed.
Then he saw Karl standing very close to Sapnap. Dream smiled a bit and stood up again.

They all walked out of the garage.
"What are we gonna do now?" Ranboo asked as he walked next to Tubbo. Ranboo was really tall, and with really tall I mean reallyyy tall.

"Now we're gonna look for transport, a train, abandoned car or maybe a plane" Dream answered the question. Once again he was walking in front, I guess Dream must be something like the leader in the group or something.
"a plane?!" Ranboo, Tommy and Tubbo all said at the same time.

"I can fly a plane" Wilbur said as if no one would be surprised, but it was quite the opposite. The only one who knew and wasn't surprised was Dream.

"we probably won't find a plane" Technoblade said, he walked next to Philza, making sure he was save while continuing talking; "maybe the trains are still picking up people, let's walk to the train station"

"That's actually a really good idea, that means we don't need to walk 700 miles" Ranboo says, "the train station is like half an hour away from here".

"What time is it?" Tommy asked
"Almost 7 pm" Karl answered as he looked at his watch.
"It might be getting dark by the time we get there tho, and it's the opposite way of the airport" Tommy continued speaking.

"It's worth a try?" Phil agreed with Ranboo and Techno, if they didn't check they might regret it soon.

"Yeah, lets go, now. Because also Tommy's right, it is getting dark soon" Dream said while he started to walk as he started talking again "if we're wrong, and the trains aren't going anymore, we'll just sleep at the train station. We won't go in the dark, it's too dangerous"

It was now exactly 7 pm, they're almost at the train station and the sky was getting dark.
This time Dream didn't walk in front, it was Keo. Yes, the dog. Keo was trying to protect everyone with walking in front of them.
But if we were talking about humans, Dream was walking in front. As always.

They could see the station, and before they knew.
They were inside.

The metal roof was broken, and there was only one train on the train rail. It was yellow, and pretty long.

But sadly the station was abandoned, no one was there. Only ivy plants, on the ground and covering the walls. There were also plants inside of the train, but not as much.

The moonlight shone through the hole in the roof, it was he only light there. So it was pretty dark.

"Ay George" Dream said as he tapped his shoulder. "Wheres the flashlight Sapnap gave you?"

"In my pocket" George answered, he didn't get the hint so Dream helped him out with making a weird hand gesture "oh"... he finally got it.

George took the flashlight out of his pocket and turned it on.
It helped a lot, they could see way better now.

They started walking towards the train, they decided to sleep in there, it was the safest they could think about.

Surprisingly there was blood in the train.

"They probably didn't drive because there was a clod in the train" Karl said.

"Or someone decided to sleep in here just like us right now, and a clod caught them" Tommy answered, freaking everyone out.
The boys looked startled at Tommy, 'sorry' he said.

But they went to sleep... eventually.