12. 'I love you' -KARL JACOBS

But Micheal, oh poor little thing.
He's lost his family, and when he found a new one, 2 of them already died....
———————-

Karl didn't get any better, it was time. He started to cry, deep down he wasn't ready yet.
He pulled Sapnap closer, "I love you" he said with a small smile. Sapnap's heart fell to his stomach, he froze, and put his ear to Karl's chest, hoping there was still a heartbeat, nothing.

Quackity dragged Sapnap off of Karl's body, pulling him in for a hug. They both cried in each other's arms. George went over to Karl, closing Karls eyes with his fingers. And started rubbing Sapnap's back.

Ranboo looked at Techno, giving him the look.
"You're not going yet" Technoblade whispered.

Then the other 3 boys arrived. Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo ran towards Ranboo and Karl, disappointed that they were too late for Karl.
But when Dream walked in... he froze. Standing infront of the bus doors. Seeing Karls's body and everyone crying, even the dogs were looking sad.

He ran to Sapnap, "sorry" he said, his voice cracked and started sobbing, "I was too late, I'm sorry"

Sapnap didn't react, he looked Dream right in the eye. Then he hugged him, "it's not your fault, and don't you dare think it is" Sapnap said.

Tubbo took a tube and gave it to Ranboo, who's eyes were closed. "no" Tubbo whispered "Ranboo?" He asked.
Ranboo slowly opened his eyes, his pupils were big.
Ranboo took a glance at Karl, realizing he didn't make it, made him close his eyes again.

Tubbo grabbed Ranboo's jaw, opened his mouth and dropped the red liquid. Ranboo swallowed, but didn't open his eyes again.

"This can't be happening" Tommy said, putting his hands on his mouth and tears falling down his face. Everyone watched, even Micheal, who was standing behind Skeppy.

"Wake up" Techno said sharply "hey, you're like my little brother Ranboo, wake up!"
Then Ranboo gasped for air, everyone was relieved, he made it... it worked.

"We should start driving again" Jack said.
So BBH did, he drove again, faster then normal, he didn't want anyone else to die.

Micheal hugged Ranboo, crying in his arms.
"I'm here, it's fine" he said.

Sapnap looked at Karl's body, which was leaning against the back of the bus. It hit him, he wasn't here anymore. Then he realized, "I love you" was the last time Karl said to him.
And he never said it back... Karl will never know he loved him back.

He closed his eyes, leaned his head against the window and started sleeping, sobbing...
Everyone went to sleep, also sobbing. They've been through a lot, everyone has lost a lot, they've had enough. They wanted to get out of here...

Tubbo was awakened by Tommy. everything went in slow motion for some reason.
Tommy dragged Tubbo out of the bus, everyone was out, they were standing with other people and standing in front of a... in front of a plane.

Then everything was back to normal speed.
He looked around and saw Ranboo, he looked good again, a beautiful boy who luckily no longer had purple veins and shit.
Ranboo was standing with his family...
HE WAS STANDING WITH HIS FAMILY!!
So was everyone else, they were sobbing, smiling and hugging, they were reunited.

Tubbo saw two little girls, a man and a woman standing alone, it was his family. They waited, they're here! He ran towards them, hugging his mum. "I didn't do it" he said, one last time.
"I know, I know you didn't take $200 dollars from me" his mum replied.

So there it is... that's what she kicked him out for. Tubbo hugged him dad and little sisters aswell. As Sapnap walked over to him.
"So... lets go away from here" he said.

But there was one person not outside yet. Karl. They took Karl's body out of the bus, and covered him with a white blanket or something. He got to go with them tho, he got to go away from here aswell, and have a funeral.

So there they were, sitting on the plain, flying above the clouds, looking over everything.
It was destroyed, there were fires everywhere, they were saved.

It was a 7 hour flight, when they arrived at the saving place, they got out of the plain.
The saving place was surrounded by fences, making sure no Clods could come in.

They were welcomed... they were happy.

And now.
1 year later, they still were all friends, telling each other story's.
And even though Karl's funeral was a year ago they all go to the grave every week.
But not Sapnap, surely not, he goes every day, writing letter and putting them there.

The letter are about what he's been doing that day, and how much he misses him, and do you know how he ends every letter?...
He always... ALWAYS ends them with 'I love you'.

And every letter, is gone the next day he comes there. Now of course it's the wind who blows it away.
But he believes it's Karl, somehow finding a way to hide the letters, hoping Sapnap will find them today, but with another text saying 'i love you too".