8. Waterfall

"Are you sure you're straight, mate?". Dream shook his head, "never been sure" he replied, and walked over to all the other boys. Sapnap was shocked but not in a bad way, he expected many answers but not this one.
------------

After an hour everyone had rinsed off. They were now resting and since it was around lunch time, they also had a small snack.

"we have to go, we've walked about 25 miles now so we still have a little while" Quackity said to everyone, he got up and looked Michael straight in the eye...
Micheal looked a lot like his brother, it made Quackity a kinda sad that he wasn't alive anymore. But there is no time to mourn, the clock was ticking.
They started to move, but when Karl got up he had the urge to hit against something, but that was the same feeling Ranboo had while hitting the glass.

But Karl didn't think much of it, he could only think about one thing lately. Sapnap. He didn't know why tho.
-

They've walked 3 miles now, it took 50 minutes or something. Everyone felt like their feet were about to fall off but they had to keep going.

They've been walking along the edge of the woods the whole time, but now they came to the end of it. They all stood still, and Jack's dropped his backpack in shock. They were standing on the edge of a waterfall, the lake where they had washed off was a waterfall a few miles away.

"Well this sucks" Technoblade randomly says, "how the hell are we gonna get down?"

"There's only one way" Wilbur answered him, "no fucking way, I'm not gonna jump down" Tommy stepped back. "I agree, I'm not doing that" Sapnap stood next to Tommy with his eyes wide open.

"Relax" Wilbur continued "I'm not gonna ether, but if we walk on those stones carefully we can make it to the floor" he pointed down to a few rocks that almost looked like stairs, it looked dangerous but Wilbur was right, it's the only way.

So they walked down slowly, the dogs were faster than the boys, Ranboo has almost fallen at least 3 times and they have only been walking for 5 minutes. A few more stones and they were on the ground.

When Tommy was the last to get on the ground, he fell off the stones, not in the water just to the ground. Of course everyone laughed, even Tommy himself.
Tubbo reached out his arm and helped Tommy get up, everyone still laughing. "yeah yeah" said Tommy "let's go or we're gonna be weird ass zombies too" he giggled.

It was gonna get dark soon, and they haven't found a place to sleep yet.

meanwhile they were on a highway, a gas station was a few meters away, they decided to sleep there.
Not in the building, because zombies would definitely come there, but on the roof, so there they were. With everyone. on the roof.
They used their jacket as a blanket and backpack as a pillow.

"Let's sleep now" Jack interrupted the silence "it's around 7 o'clock so if we sleep early we'll wake up early too, then we can go immediately after we are all awake" He turned around and closed his eyes, just like everyone else.

But Tubbo couldn't sleep, there was to much on his mind.
What if the planes also stopped picking people up?
What if he's the only one to survive this trip? Or the one to die?
What if... what if his family is already dead?

That's the main thing he was thinking about. He loved his family no matter what.

He loved his little sisters, Lani and Teagan.
He loved his dad, he's not the dad that makes dad jokes all the time, he's his best friend.
And he loves his mum, even after kicking him out.

Tubbo noticed something, he wasn't the only one still awake. Sapnap was also.

"Why are you awake?" Tubbo whispered.
"I'm looking at the stars, they're beautiful" Sapnap answered.

"Yea they're awesome, I don't really know anything about them tho" Tubbo started to look at the stars aswell, and there even was a falling star.

"I know a lot about them, i don't know if you want to hear somethings tho"

"Ye I'd love to honestly" Tubbo said excited.

"It is a burning ball of plasma that radiates an enormous amount of light, often for billions of years. Stars can also be 'dead'.
The light from the hundreds of billions of stars continues to shine through the universe, even though the star may have burned out."

Sapnap smiled a bit, he loved the stars, it has always been very interesting to him.

"Really?" Tubbo also got very interested in it, he looked at them and asked Sapnap to tell a few more things.

So Sapnap did, he told Tubbo about falling stars not being an actual star. They both eventually fell asleep.