7. Coffee but not the liquid

Ranboo looked at his bleeding fist, why was he suddenly so aggressive? But Ranboo still followed everyone, he'll take care of his fist later.
-------

They arrived at the train. Tubbo woke everyone up. Micheal sat next to Ranboo, and George bandaged Ranboo's fist.

"how come you were suddenly so aggressive during hitting the glass?" George asked in the most British way possible.

"I honestly don't know, a week ago I had never hit the glass that hard, I don't know what has changed" Ranboo replied, Michael fell asleep slowly, leaning against him, which made Ranboo smile.
"And does your leg hurt? Because I've seen you limping." George was still busy with the bandages.

"Yes indeed, I have no idea what's going on with it but yeah" Ranboo realized something "Maybe I was just angry, and I had to break something, and coincidentally there was glass in front of me"

"Why were you angry?" George just kept asking things, hoping there wouldn't be an awkward silence.

"I have a little sister you know. Just the fact that I will probably never see her again is just... painful"

"Yeah I get it, me and my sister didn't have the best relationship but it's family" George agreed with Ranboo "exactly" he replied "And no matter what, but you gotta protect your family".

After that, George finished the bandage and walked into the train. When Ranboo came out aswell, George was holding a buggy.
"For the kid" he said.

Ranboo gently lifted Micheal and put him in the buggy. Techno took it over, since Ranboo was still a kid, Technoblade decided that he'll look after Micheal when others couldn't.
''hey kid?'' Technoblade asked.

''yeah?''

''how did that scar happen?'' Techno was a bit scard to ask him, he hoped the scar was just an accident...
Not the thing he was hoping.

''A clod attact me and my family, after that everyone turned into one except me.
They put me in the freezer after the Clod had hurted me''

''I'm sorry... That shouldn't have happened'' There was a little tear falling down Techno's cheek.
He might seem big, and strong but he's got a big heart, he's a very sentensive human.

The boys walked out of the station.
"Nice, now we have to walk 700 miles to get to the airport" Tommy said, secretly he was glad he was right about no trains picking people up anymore but he didn't show it.

"It's gonna take like 22 days right?" Philza asked.

"Yeah" Wilbur answered, while continuing talking; "You think you can make that, old man?" He jokingly said.

Everyone always called Phil old, he didn't seem to mind, even he laughed about it.

"So ermm" Quackity said, looking at the Australian Shepherd "how are we gonna call this dog?"

"I was thinking about Coffee, she kinda looks like it" Karl laughed, but everyone did agree, the dog's ear area's did have the color of light coffee.

"Coffee it is?" Sapnap asked to be sure. Everyone nodded 'yes'. Guess they have two dogs now.

they had been walking for about 40 minutes now, Coffee was next to Tubbo, and Keo was leading the way again.
They were walking along a lake,
"Let's rinse off here, because I feel really dirty" Karl said, and he was right, the boys hadn't showered in like 2 days.

But, because not everyone was very close to each other, they decided to go one by one, the others would go and chill in the forest that was near by.

George was the first to rinse off. So the others walked away. George took off his shirt and put it on the ground along with his pants, shoes and everything underneath. He walked into the water, but carefully, because it was cold and there were fish swimming, George hated fish.

The others were at the end of the forest, you couldn't see the lake from there, except if you walked a little bit closer to the edge of the forest.
They were talking, Michael was already awake and playing with the dogs. They had also brought food from the shops in the station. But when Sapnap looked beside him, Dream was gone.

So Sapnap looked behind him, there he was, leaning against a tree with is full body, looking towards...

The lake, where George was literally 'showering'. Sapnap knew what was going on with Dream recently. Dream liked George, Sapnap knew but Dream... just didn't know if he liked liked George or just liked him as a friend.

Sapnap tapped Dream on the shoulders, "is it interesting?" He asked which made Dream chuckle.

"You'd better just watch Porn, you'll see more there" Sapnap winked and looked at George too.

You didn't see anything, so don't start thinking weird now. You only saw George's back, and his hands running through his wet hair.
But Dream kept watching, no idea why.

"you sure you're straight, bud?" Sapnap jokingly said.
Dream shook his head, "never been sure" he replied, and walked towards all the other boys. Sapnap was shocked, but not in a bad way, he expected many answers but not this one.