6. Glass doors

it was morning, Tubbo began to wake up quietly.

Everyone was still asleep except Dream and George, Tubbo had no idea where they were but they weren't on the train.

Tommy was sleeping exaggeratedly with hands on the floor and feet over the head of the chair.
And he had his jacket over his head so you could only see his blonde hair, yet you knew he had his mouth open because he snored really loud.

Ranboo slept on the opposite chair, he rested his head on his arm and had a bag on the ground, between his legs.
And Jack was sitting on the floor, resting his head on the chair next to Ranboo.

Karl was sleeping peacefully on another chair, his head leaning against Sapnap's shoulder, who was asleep aswell.
Quackity was sleeping by Karl's legs, on the floor. His beanie not just over his hair but also over his eyes and nose.

Technoblade, Wilbur and Philza were laying by the door, their jackets over their chest and arms and using their bags for pillows.

Tubbo exited the train and saw Dream and George sitting side by side on the escalator. The escalator stood still tho.

They were talking, Dream always looked very interested at George. Those two had something special and everyone knew it except themselves.

The only one we missed was Keo. He's the only one who can let us know when a Clod is coming.

'we need him, no matter what' Tubbo thought.

So Tubbo decided to ask Dream where the dog was, just when he was about to step forward there was a loud bark echoing through the station.

George and Dream immediately looked in the direction it came from, Ranboo walked out of the train, rubbing his eyes, "was that Keo?" he asked.

"Yeah" replied Dream "I'm going to take a look, are you coming with me or are you staying here?"

"We're coming..." George wanted to answer Dream but was interrupted by barking from two different dogs.

Keo wasn't alone.

But not just that, they also heard something else. A voice of a young boy, screaming for his life. Since Ranboo was a caring person, he started to run to the detection it came from, Tubbo, George and Dream followed.

'Help' the four boys heard again. it came from a store inside the train station. They stood in front of the glass door, waiting for another sound to make sure it was here.

Then predictably Keo walked out of the store, biting George's pants to lead them somewhere. "hey" George said calmly "it's okay, what's going on?". The dog quietly ran away, and looked back to see if the boys followed, which they did.

Keo led them to where the refrigerators were, another dog barked. It was a girl, a light Australian Shepherd. She barked at the glass door of the refrigerator.

Dream and George gasped when they saw what was in the fridge. It was a child, a brown-haired child with blue eyes. crying, knocking hard on the glass, hoping it would break.

It reminded Tubbo of when his mother kicked him out the house, how he knocked on the door, hoping she would open it again.

Tubbo tried to open the door, but it was locked. Then Ranboo pushed Tubbo out of the way and started hitting the glass, it helped.

It scared did Tubbo a little. "Ranboo" he said, his voice shaking "Ranboo your hand".

Ranboo's hand started to bleed a lot from hitting the glass like that. But he didn't stop, he had to save that little boy, no matter what. But when Ranboo thought about it, he wasn't sure if he wanted to save the kid, or just aggressively hit something.

But he didn't get the chance to think about answer, the glass broke, it fell to the ground in dozens of pieces. Dream took the kid out and took off his brown jacket to give it to the kid.
Now Dream only had a black shirt over his upper body.

"What's your name?" he asked.
"Micheal, I was named after my brother, Micheal Fulten. I don't know if you know him"
replied the boy weakly, he was about 7 years old, he had a big scar around his eye.

The boys were shocked, Dream decided not to ask any other questions.
M

ichael was probably already overwhelmed with what was happening let alone answering hundreds of questions on top of that.

The boys decided to bring the other dog along with Micheal to the train, where everyone was sleeping.

Ranboo stood still while the others already walked away, Tubbo turned and looked at him "are you coming?".

Ranboo looked at his bleeding fist, why was he suddenly so aggressive? But he still followed everyone, he'll take care of his fist later.