10. They Know

"Oh we don't have a car... just a school bus," said Skeppy.
They agreed. And got on the bus.
----------------

BBH was the one who got to drive the bus.

"Okay so we've been walking for 2 days..." Ranboo said weakly, "we've walked around 300 miles now, so 400 more to go. 400 miles takes around 5-6 hours to drive"

Everyone looked shocked, how the fuck did he think of that so fast?
"nerd" George said under his breath once again.

They were driving in a small town, all the houses were broken, cars were on fire and the streets were covered with blood and half bodies of dead people.
Everyone got goosebumps.
It was really creepy, it really started to look like a horror movie.
BBH started to slow down, everyone looked out the windows.

"Guys, be quiet" Wilbur said, he pointed to a car, there was a group of people...

"what? they are just-" Punz got interrupted by a screech, they were Clods.

Everyone bent down, hoping they wouldn't see them. BBH continued to ride calmly, but as low as possible.

"Since when do Clods walk in groups?" Philza said in a whisper.

"it makes sense" said Quackity
"think about it, they get smarter every day, maybe every hour"

Corpse figured it out aswell "you're right, just like us, we learn something new every day".

"Maybe they've found out that you're better off hunting in groups," Skeppy said.

"But I thought Clods only killed when they were hungry?" George said.

"They do, right?" Dream answered.

"Then why did they leave every body they killed alone?"

It took a few seconds, but Dream's face dropped. He looked startled...
"They're killing for fun"

"what?" asked Sapnap in a high tone "why would they do that?".

The dogs started do bark when they realized there were Clods (I FORGOT THERE WERE DOGS IM SORRY I DIDNT PUT THEM IN THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS)

Then the Clods looked straight at the bus.
"erm" said BadBoyHalo "I think they know it out, what should I do?"

They did know it, all the Clods were running towards the bus.
"DRIVE FAST" everyone shouted.
BBH pressed the accelerator all the way down, the boys sat back on the seats and looked back. The Clods started to get faster, but not as fast as the bus.

Dream shushed the dogs, they were out the town...
It was getting a bit darker, they were driving on a long road. There were no trees, lights or houses, it was completely empty.
Except for one big light, it was 5 minutes walking away but you could see it clearly.
It was a big building, in the forest.
BBH seemed to be really interested in it.
"Did you know they have a cure?" He said

everyone looked surprised.
"for the virus?" said Philza.

"Hell yeah" chuckled Punz.

"Then why don't they just give it to everyone?" asked Tubbo.

"because those selfish bastards want to keep everything to themselves," Corpse said irritated.

"they want to see what happens to the world when it gets chaotic" added Skeppy "I say it's chaotic enough already"

"How do u know all of this?" Dream asked.

"We used to work there, that's all I'm gonna say" BBH replied.

They were still driving on that long road. They also could still see the building.
Than suddenly, Karl fainted. He fell on the ground. Sapnap immediately ran over to him.
"Karl?" His voice cracked.

BBH stopped the car and went checking on Karl.
He was startled, and Sapnap noticed.
"what?" he asked.
"He's infected" replied BBH.

No one knew what to say, but the most shocked person was Ranboo, he knew he was infected, he knew Karl and he himself were.

"how long has it been like this?" BBH continued.

"1-2 days?" said Sapnap doubtfully.

"he's going to turn into a Clod now so-" he couldn't continue talking, he was interrupted by Ranboo, he also passed out and fell on the ground...