12,5(?) Funeral [EXTRA]

They've planned the funeral, it's today.
So Sapnap got ready, he got dressed, he put on a tie, while looking in the mirror.

He knew there was someone there in the room with him, he knew it was Karl.
He was standing behind Sapnap, also looking in the mirror, now of course you couldn't see him.
"I would put the tie away, it doesn't fit you" Karl said to himself, knowing that Sapnap will never know that he said that.

But Sapnap took one last look in the mirror.
"I don't like the tie" he said, as he put it away.
Karl smiled, he still felt connected to Sapnap.

Everyone was at Karl's funeral, they were crying of course. It was a normal funeral, Quackity got to do the speech thingy, it wasn't anything special. After that they kinda hung out, they were telling embarrassing stories about Karl. Without anyone knowing Karl blushed the whole time.

A few hours after the funeral, Sapnap came back, with a letter.
He put it on Karl's grave, and he read it, Karl read the letter.

"There's everything you need to know what happened to me, after you... ya know" Sapnap sighed. He took a look at Karl's picture that was there aswell, and walked away.

Karl liked the letter, he loved it actually.
Even tho it was a normal letter, just how he's been, and the words; I love you.

He tried to grab the letter, he didn't succeed.
Karl's hand went straight to it. But he had to move the letter, he had to somehow let Sapnap know he's still kinda here with him.

So he blew against it, and it worked. Eventually he blew the letter in a hole in the ground. He's been doing that for a year now...

He missed it, he missed being hungry, he missed talking to someone and he missed his friends, but he'll see them in a few years.
I hope they don't forget me