Prologue

Wondering around aimlessly in the city, feeling lonely, sad, and alone...... Beads of clear crystals water starting to pour down one by one on the darken street. A young man without an umbrella silently paved towards his home. He doesn't feel like he ever lived, as if he is a walking corpse, repeating his everyday life. Wake up, breakfast, work till midnight, went home, wake up, breakfast............. It's a constant loop. He felt tired, there's no one he loved, no friends to complain.

But life wasn't all bad, at least there's one thing he enjoy, one enjoyment that make him feel like living. It is the books of Harry Potter. No matter how many times he go through the book, he never felt bored, he enjoyed it so much that some corner of the book have been smooth out because of constant turning. When reading the book, it's the only thing that makes him felt alive, make him felt living had so much more meaning.

With the thought of Harry Potter, spark a little excitement in his mind, when he get home he going to have a bath, sitting beside his heater, sipping hot chocolate and start to read the whole series again. Since he had an early time off today, he is going to use his time to the fullest.

He finally felt a little bit happy and forget where he is. He is in the MIDDLE of the road. He jolted awake when he heard a load honking sound sending shiver down his spine.

The next second he looks up, there's a large truck appearing in front of him.

"This is going to hurt" he mumbles to himself in the last second.

The next thing he knows, he was sent flying he could probably felt his rib begin crush as the intense pain spread across his chest. He felt his life is slipping away, his head become squashy.

A voice suddenly rang in his head, IMMENSE PAIN NULLIFIED.

"Wh-what the hell, shut up stupid brain, I'm dying here," he felt his body getting colder and colder so cold that it's like icy spike piercing through his body.

COLD, HEAT NULLIFIED. The voices in his mind rung out again.

"If my mind is granting me wishes in my last moment I might have well been a little bit greedy."

ULTIMATE SKILL: WISH GRANTING, ACTIVATE

How he wish he was a wizard, how he wish he was wealthy, how he wish he had a happy life, how he wish he could meet Harry Potter..........

All those regretful moment and wishes kept flowing out of his mind like river.

WISH GRANTED, WISH GRANTED, WISH GRANTED................

The voice kept ringing in his head making him dizzy.

Alas, he felt his breath slipping away, he greedily tried to gasp for more but his body doesn't nudge an inch. He finally felt terror covered above him and then darkness....................