Chapter 1- Reborn

It feels like it had been a long time, one second, one minute, one year, an eternity.......... He doesn't know. He feels like he has asleep for a very long time, he couldn't open his eyes, he felt like he's not breathing but he is alive? Maybe some miracle happen he thought to himself. He tried to move his limb.

Woah, it seems like I'm swimming in water, wait how do I breathe? While he was thinking about this to himself, he accidentally hit something hard and squishy. That mysterious thing broke open. He doesn't know what it is but this is definitely not a good sign.

London, Angle Arch Hill, Blayson Mansion

Midnight, 3.15a.m.

Clotilde Blayson wakes up from her bed grabbing her stomach. She felt a stabbing pain, an invisible force punching against her stomach. Beside her Edward Blayson feels the rustle sound make by his wife, he quickly wake up to check on her. What he saw wasn't a pleasant sight. There's liquid water completely soaking the bed mattress. The baby is about to born.

He quickly calms down her panicked wife. Their private driver quickly drove the two to the nearest Hospital. You can't be picky to try to choose private hospital now in the time like this.

Inside You Know Where.

He tried to kick as hard as he could. When the mysterious thing began to broke, he gradually felt the liquid surrounding is getting warmer and warmer. It's really uncomfortable; he wanted to get out of here. Worst, he can't even see what's happening everything around him is black; he wanted to get out of here so badly.

Suddenly, blinding flash light fills his view, he knew he can't open his eyes but somehow everything who was originally dark become flashes of blinding light filling every corners of his eyes it's like soup water pouring straight into his eyes. Arghh.... Everything is too bright, I going to be blind.

The next thing he knew, deafening sound began to enter his ears, everything is so loud, and he seems to hear everything mixing together squashing his ear. What's more, he feels someone is carrying him; even the gentlest touch of air is making his whole body ache.

The midwife that's carrying him seems to notice that the boy who just born didn't cry. So she proceeds and gently slapped his butt-cheeks. But as a baby, the boy doesn't know what's going on even with his past life memory. One gently slap is like thousands of punch straight into his rear end.

"That bloody hell hurt." He tried to reply while crying out loud.

After being slap in the butt, the midwife washes away the blood on the boy's body with warm water. To us it's perfectly fine warm water but to a newborn baby, it's exactly like boiling sugar top up with chili. Yea, it hurt like hell, he cry all the way until he get measured in weight and finally wrap in warm cloth.

He can't exactly open his eyes since it's too bright or everything is just a blur of colorful lights floating around. The only thing he can do now is sniff like a dog to remember the scent of his parents. His heart is silently crying though.

Time passes quickly, after 20 more days he can finally open his eyes to see clearly, the people talking doesn't exactly hurt anymore.

The first thing he noticed is that he mom is absolutely gorgeous with straight light blonde hair and green eye, whereas her dad looks like typical British aristocrats looks with mustache and slick black hair that swept to the back of his head. What amaze him is his dad had sparkling blue eyes that seems deep and intelligent. This is definitely the most beautiful pair of eyes he ever seen.

He knows that his parent's love him very much due to he was always carrying and caressing by his mother day and night. He seldom sees his father around (maybe due to his work), but when he did sees his father, his father always had a face of a cat gazing towards the moon, missing every inch of it. It's his first time that he felt so much warmth in his eyes.

Oh, and he managed to find out his name, since his parents kept calling his nickname he didn't find out what's his name. One day, he overheard his mother mutter out when writing a letter.

His name is Archie Blayson.