Chapter 1.5 - Life As A Blaysons

One thing Archie learns about himself after several years. His family is exceptionally wealthy. Let's not talk about that first. Let's talk about how Archie looks like. Archie inherits his mother's light blonde hair and his father's sea blue eyes. Although he ate a lot, he's rather skinny for his age. He always feels glum about it because he's shorter than most kids his age. He's quite cute due to his big blue eyes, but he rather chooses to be tall and handsome. Well, he can't complain about his genes anyway. (About his infant life, welp, no it's too shameful, he can't believe he need someone to changes his diaper and being breastfeeding.)

Archie was born in 26 December, 1981. Which means he's actually gone back through time 30 years ago. At first, he's quite shock. There's no Wi-Fi, no modern and easy access Google, not even Minecraft is invented yet. The news brings to him make him quite depressed. But as a Harry Potter fan, he knew that he was just born one year younger than Harry Potter. If Harry Potter is real, if Hogwarts is real, if magic is real...... whenever he think about this he quickly shove his unrealistic thought away. He can't give himself false hope and always live in a delusion.

Now, let's not get sidetracked and talk about the family of Blayson. The Family of Blayson originally was an old upper aristocracy family at the 16th century. By that time the upper aristocracy was divided into two fractions. One that supports nobility and thinks that upper aristocracies should rule over citizen making them slaves. While the second one supports citizen and try to coexist between nobility and aristocracy. The Blayson Family belongs to the second one that supports their citizen. Due to accumulated wealth at that time, the Blayson Family is quite wealthy and holds certain power in the second fraction.

Others aristocrats who support the first fraction were quite scared about the Blayson Family because their power was not to be scoffing at. Anger, jealousy and envious, lead the others aristocrats to launch a surprise attack on the Blayson Family. Although no one in the family was injured, it sparks a war between the first fraction upper aristocrats and the citizen. The citizen began a rebellion march to complete eradicate the other party. The war goes on for about a decade and finally the Blayson Family who had risen back to power decide to stop the rebellion and the war once and for all.

With determination, the head of the Blayson Family managed to eradicate all the aristocrats that rebel against their family. Winning large land and many supports of the citizen, that vast land actually becomes one country with the head of the Blayson Family as their king. It was not until 18th century the Blayson Family decided to pass the vast land and country under the Royal Family of Britain which evolve to London today. But the Blayson Family still kept a piece of land entirely to themselves, it was the Hills of Angle's Arch, the original Blayson estate was built on top of the hill, after century of renovation, it become one of the most infamous mansion and landmarks of London nowadays in 19th century. Although the hills are part of the Blayson Family property, they welcome other citizen to build their home here. So, in the 19th century, it already becomes a popular land where rich merchant build their mansion here. But the Blayson Family mansion still stood among them all due to the family contributions and legacy. At early 18th century they even earn royal coats of arms and a right to summon royalty, making them equally standing just beside the royalty.

Though having fame and wealth, the Blayson Family decided to stand on their own. They don't want to become a burden to the citizen and the royal's family. So, at late 18th century, the Blayson Food Company was born. Due to the fame of the Blayson Family, naturally a lot of people among Europe and even royals support the company. It soon grew big and includes various industy in marketing, mining, perfume, housing property, airways, motor engine and many more. The wealth of the family grew more and more. The vault at their mansion was so full that it needs at least three men to push the door just to close it. The London bank refuse to keep any money the Blayson Family deposit due to the bank can withstand the pressure of keeping so much money at once results the Blayson Family to open three banks themselves and now is one of the top banks in London. This is exactly how powerful and wealthy the Blayson Family is. In this era, almost all the European knows the name of Blayson because their everyday life is fills with product that Blayson Family sells. Even the newspaper was fills with Blayson Family legacy.