Chapter 7 - The White Ferret

Happy late New Year everyone. Hope you have a nice 2021 and welcome 2022. Here's the new chapter and enjoy.  ;) 

Archie decide not to think too much about his dream. After all, he had much more things to be excited about.

Today is his first day of school at Hogwarts.

Although it's pretty early, the great hall already had quite a few crowds gathering and eating.

Archie and Colin quickly went through the Gryffindor table to eat.

They served grilled tomatoes, sausage, porridges, and wizard's cereal and for some reason mint humbugs is included. Guess that's Dumbledore's idea

"Great, today we have Transfiguration, A History of Magic, and Euekk, Potion for last." said Colin after reading the timetable.

"You're not fond to potion?" ask Archie.

"I heard from the senior he's not someone that you will consider him good. By the way didn't you called him a greasy old bat yesterday?" reply Colin.

"I'm done for."

"Yes you are."

Damn it Colin, are you my friend? Archie curse under his breath.

The two of them quickly finish up their food. One is excited; the other one just knew the storyline and wanted to avoid the Howler.

Sure enough when they are about to finish, Archie saw Harry and Ron comes into the hall waiving at them.

"Colin, you finish? Let's go, let's go!" said Archie

"Why?" Colin asks while holding up his camera.

Archie just pull Colin's sleeve and drag him out.

He says a quick hi to Ron and Harry and said sorry to Ginny while accidentally bumped into her on the stairs.

When they reach the third floor, Colin tugged Archie's sleeve, "Hey mate, why do you leave in a hurry suddenly?"

Before Archie could answer him, they both heard.

RONALD WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTTED! YOUR FATHER'S FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK, AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULTS! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE, WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME!

Colin whistle, "What do we miss?"

"You never want to know, now let's go, the transfiguration's class is that way." said Archie.

"Art, you're going the wrong way, your sense of direction is really bad." said Colin pulling him to the opposite side.

"Oh, shut up." Archie fumed, his whole face is a deep shade of red now.

Colin is also being smart and didn't ask what happen to Archie's sudden changed of behavior. He already knows what that Howler is for.

The two of them was the first to arrive the classroom. There's a tabby cat with a square mark around its eyes staring at them when they enter the classroom.

Colin thought it was cute and wanted to pat it. Archie quickly pull him back and give the cat a bow.

Colin also follows after Archie and bow to the cat, although he doesn't know why Archie does that.

Archie choose the middle row, sit down and started to read his transfiguration book.

"Art, why did you bow to the cat." Ask Colin.