Bonus Chapter 1(Archie's room)

So what it is like to have a big room all to yourself? Well, it's probably the best feeling in life

So what it is like to have a big room all to yourself? Well, it's probably the best feeling in life. Since the Blayson Mansion is so big, Archie decide to enlarge his own room making a comfortable place for working and learning at the same time. He probably owns one of the biggest bedrooms.

 1. The first thing you see will be a large double-handed oak wood door. The door was made out of oak wood near their mansion. It's carved with his name "Archie Blayson" in it with others glorious flora design. Above the oak door there's also a carved in coat of arm of the Blayson Family. Although the door is majestic and huge, it's actually just for show. The inside of the door is actually hollow, making it light and easy to open.

2. Colorful marble tile import form Italy. Archie doesn't really mind it that much he thinks it's a little too colorful though.

3. Big round dark wood table with china vase sitting on top of it. The vase was once filled with fresh flower but Archie is tired to see the maid try to change the flower everyday so he insists to put up plastic flower. At last, there's now only plastic lily residing in the vase.

4. Archie study's room, the messiest room in the whole mansion. He forbid anyone except him to step foot inside (embarrassed to find out by others that he's actually quite messy). Book, letter, architecture plans scattered all over the rooms. Only one person other than Archie really set foot in there, it was his nanny. The room is in such a huge mess he can't help but pleaded nanny to help him out. He trusted his nanny and his nanny never spoke about this to anyone. Till nowadays the room is still a mess. This room consists a crafting table he rarely use for art and craft and his studying table. (Contain an armchair, an old model computer, a night lamp and several codding book that he actually never learn.)

5. Rows and rows of bookshelves, you can find almost anything from history to fantasy. He just read what he want when he's bored. NO TEXTBOOKS allowed in the bookshelves. Oh, and the black rectangle above the bookshelves is an old air conditional.

6. The model of the Blayson hotel-megamall. Archie design the model himself when he was 8. The design of infinity also means prosperity eternity. Yes, he loves money.

7. The dressing room. One of the places in the mansion that only Archie can access. The dresser room of the Blayson Family is absolute private that only it master can enter. Archie was gifted with a pendent when he was 4 years-old which contain 3 hidden keys inside the pendent. Each different key unlock the study room, the dresser room and the bedroom. The dresser room use basil wood slide door. The first dresser room contain all of Archie's watch collection, nightwear, flea market clothes that he never wear again since 5 years-old.

8. The dresser room that contains all Archie's suits, ties, black boots, winter clothes, travel clothes and many more. The closet is almost all black, grey and white. He loves his suits the most. He's very fond for them.

9. Archie's bedroom, which mostly filled with sky blue color. A round big blue poster bed sitting in the middle of the room. The bed had two fur rug covered staircase leading to the bed (A very low type staircase). The bed is enough for 4 large-sized men to sleep together and still have space, Archie never worry he would fall off the bed. The bed room also had two rug, one made out of zebra (The rug exists even before his father was born) and the other one is a rug with dotted pattern he find it quite cute. The bedroom also contain one bookshelves fills with books accompany with a small round glass table and an armchair. You usually find him sitting there during morning sipping his hot chocolate. There's also a "really" small dresser which he store away his unwanted toy.

10. A dumbwaiter, sometimes Archie prefer to eat his breakfast in his bedroom. Also an old television completed with Nintendo game, Archie never touch them, and he's waiting for Minecraft. Soft blue custom sofa that attached to the window. The middle of the sofa was purposely dug out to fit a round table in it so Archie and sit by the table and reads his book there.

11. The dry area of the bathroom. The tiger rug belong to one of his ancestor who hunt those beasts and make it into a rug. His ancestor hunts about 13 of them in total. There's a full length mirror accompany with a basin. A cabinet is put beside the mirror to put his bath cloth and towel. Of course there is a toilet bowl with toilet paper.

12. A build in sauna with stairs (cause why not build it a bit grand). Archie doesn't really like to use it. He thought his small body can't withstand the heat but surprisingly not only he can withstand the heat, he doesn't feel any heat at all (remember the heat nullified.)

13. A gorgeous bathroom that hold one of the grandest bathrooms in the mansion. Stairs is built between the two marble pillars. Different type of aromatic bath salt is put randomly around the large pool tub. A statue stood at the end of the tub pouring out warm water. There's a less fancy one next to the statue, just a normal faucet that does the same function as the statue. Finally, the room is acquired with a glass bathroom occupied with a big square faucet. Archie may accidentally spend up five hour playing in the tub.