Chapter 6 Part 1 - Azkaban?

If you ever asked Archie how's the experienced flying in the sky to Hogwarts using a car. He definitely is not going to do that again. He will tell you to please love your own life. Amen.

Throughout the whole journey, the car almost crush into a clock tower, almost run over by Hogwarts express, almost let migration duck turn into blood's bath and not to mention with Ron flying's skill, he almost threw Harry out of the car.

Thanks to Archie and Ron help, Harry didn't die before he could dual with Voldy Moldy(Archie doesn't really care about Voldemort, because this unlucky person had been one of Dumbledore's chess piece since he attacked the Potters.)

During the flight, the whole car was like an overheated oven, Archie tried t use some cooling charm, all he could say is a least they did not freeze to death.(He may insert a little too much magic.)

"Next time we should really stock up some pumpkin juice and cauldron cake." Ron said while driving.

"Are you nut?!!? You want to fly this thing to school the next time??" Archie yelped.

"Calm down mate, I'm just kidding."

"Muscle brain." Archie blurted out. He knows this daring Gryffindor will try to fly this car again, that's why the car escaped away after landing.

After two hours, they can finally see the outline of Hogwarts. Archie feels kind of bad missing the boat ride. Welp, nothing could be change now. Due to his small body, Archie could easily change his suit into his Hogwarts robes. Of course, Ron is the most trouble of them all, the car is too low but he's tall, which led him have a hard time changing his robes. When Ron changes into his robes, the car begun to wobble, possible due to the car is tired. (Yea, no joke, the car in the series is really humanlike.)

Although, Archie keep reminding Ron to be careful when driving, the unfortunate incident still happened. They crash into the Whomping willow.

Archie: "Ron! Didn't I tell you to be careful?"

Ron: "My wand, looks at my wand, it's broken."

Harry: "Be thankful is not your neck."

"For Merlin sake, the tree is hitting us, Ron, back off the car!" Archie yelled.

"I lost control of the car!" Ron yelled.

And, three piercing screams fills the night sky.

"Ron, I'm gonna haunt you even if I'm dead." Archie cried.

He know in the original movie, no one was hurt, but when you're being trap inside a lost control car and a shit ton of branches is hitting the car roof trying to kill you, no matter how well you know the story, you will still freak out.

Gladly, the car back down itself back into the lawn. After that, the car spit the three of them out like some pest, along with their luggage (Archie's ones already taken by Eurig.) The car then furiously drove away leaving puff of grey smoke behind.

"My dad's gonna kill me." Ron whinned.

"Yea, you twit, I thought I'm dead!" Archie blurted out.

"Hey, look, the sorting ceremony is not over yet." Harry pointed on one of the colorful window panel, which Professor McGonagall is putting the sorting hat on an unknown student. "Quick, Archie, you may catch up to the sorting ceremony."

"And look, that gritty old bat is not there." said Ron happily. (You guys know what I mean, it's Snape.)

"Maybe he left the school?" said Harry happily.

"Maybe he got fired!" said Ron equally as excited as Harry.

"Maybe he's waiting for the three of us." Archie said quietly while pointing far ahead of him.