Sensei is PREGNANT??!

this takes place after allmight retired.

au : omega verse

character/s : aizawa shouta

genre : fluff

plot : class 1-A found out that aizawa is married and pregnant.

warning/s : mpreg, ooc? aizawa, hot reader.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authors POV

aizawa was tired.

REALLY tired.

the class were talking to loud and he was sleep, and being pregnant doesn't help at all.

yes you heard right aizawa is pregnant.

anyways lets see what will happen.

class POV

" guys guys !! " said mina to gain her classmates attention.

" yes ashido-san ?" replied Iida while everyone became quit listening to what she had to say.

" did you guys notice mr.aizawa has been wayyyy to tired lately? " asked mina earning some nods some confused hums.

" what do you mean? " asked kirishima since the whole class were sitting in a circle talking to each other.

" I have noticed, I mean he is always tired just these past months he became way to tired to even teach. " explained Deku while muttering few times.

" and your saying what Deku?! " asked bakutittes.

" im saying maybe he's pregnant . . . ? " said Deku hesitant.

" HUH ??! " almost all the class said, startling Deku and aizawa.

" what's all that noise . . .? " asked Aizawa while getting out of his sleeping bag.

" mr. aizawa ? " said denki wanting to ask aizawa a question.

" yes denki . . . ? " replied aizawa

" are an o-omega. . . ? " asked denki scared of the answer

" yes why are you asking . . . ? " replied aizawa already annoyed and tired, the poor guy wanted nothing but to go home and cuddle his husband.

" well some of the class thought that you're getting really tired lately so the thought maybe your pregnant . . ?? " explained denki on behalf of his classmates.

" I thought you would notice earlier than this, but anyways I AM pregnant, do any of you have anymore question about my personal life . . ? " asked aizawa after explaining to them.

" go ahead ask question " aizawa said seeing all the raised hands.

" YOUR MARRIED ???? " - denki