Heat . . .

Omg finally some spizzzyyy stuff is happening.
Requested : yes, Blaize_Hewwo

Au : omegaversu, soulmate
Character / s : sero hanta
Genre : smut / fluff
Plot : sero is still single and doesn't have a mate / soulmate, so when he realized he had his heat in class, he started to look around to see if anyone smelled him, just to see reader-chan looking at him hungrily.
Warning / s : nipple play, daddy kink, cussing, reader ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

.____________________________________.

{ 3rd POV }

Today was a relaxing day for the hero course, they have been working very hard.

Especially when some of them were in their heats / ruts. They still kept on working.

But today the school decided that their students need some rest.

So today they will leave school faster.

But today is something bad - good - for sero, he didn't know that his heat is today.

So when he felt hot and bothered, he froze.

After few seconds he realized that he's heat is here.

When he realized that, he looked around to see if anyone smelled that.

Just to realize that y / n the quiet kid was looking at him with his eyes darker.

A little information about y / n his the quiet kid, and because of that people think he's an omega or a beta, oh how wrong they are.

If he was a beta sero would be happy because he liked y / n.

Anyways back to the story, when sero noticed that y / n was looking at him he realized that he and the whole class were wrong about assuming y / n second gender.

When y  / n turned his head to the front and smirked, sero knew he's fucked.

He put his head down panting hoping that no heard him, or saw the interaction, suddenly he heard his name getting called by mr. Aizawa.

" sero please get up and go to the nurse with L / n, he will help you, you look like you needed some help. " mr. aizawa said pointing at y / n and sero.
" are you ok with that sero? For L / n to take you to the nurse? " mr. aizawa countied asking sero for consent.
" y - yeah s - sure. " sero answered with a stutter getting more hot.
" alright L / n are you ok with that? " mr. aizawa turned to the mentioned boy.
" yeah sure, I don't mind. " answered y / n.
" alright then, don't waste my time people, and if you need to go to the dorms, you can go, just take y / n with you. " aizawa said continuing the lesson.

Alright now he really knew he's doomed, but anyways, sero knew he didn't need the nurse, so when the got out of the class, he told y / n to just take him to the dorms.

When they arrived sero thanked y / n and was about to enter his room, when y / n held his hand.

" sero, i have to tell you something. " he said
" o - ok j - ust say i - it. " sero said in a rush, just wanting to relieve the heat.
" im your soulmate. " he replied.