Why . . .

Heyooo.
I saw a video about family problems so why not do the bakugos.
This is NOT a romantic relationship.

Character / s : The bakugos.
Au : none
Genre : angst
Plot : they don't like y / n that much, even though hes the oldest.
Warning / s : cussing, TW, abusive household.

.__________________________________.

{ 3rd POV }

Today was normal for y / n, he gets up, do his morning routine, gets downstairs, makes breakfast, family gets down, he gets scolded beaten up for no reason.

To say he was tired from the routine was an understatement.

He was exhausted.

He was brused everywhere, and sometimes he doesn't have some time to treat his wounds because they would call for him and beat him up.

Poor guys.

But he had a plan to end all the pain and suffering.

And plus, with his plan, his family would be better.

He wanted to start his plan soon.

He started on Monday, he was overly happy, and it made his family confused and disgusted.

Damn they didn't want him happy.

Anyways, he was happily doing everything they asked him to do. He even took the beating happily.

On Tuesday, he got everything he needed.

On Wednesday, he just sat down and relaxed.

On Thursday, he worked harder, maybe his parents and brother would appreciate a little, and he won't do the plan.

On Friday, he got the most beating that day.

On Saturday, the last day, he checked if he had anything missing and went to buy them.

On Sunday, its the day, he wrote letters, to his family, and izuku.

Thats right, the only person that was keeping him sane was izuku, but izuku got so worked up in the hero course, he forgot he best friend.

After he wrote the letter he hid them in each persons room, and for izuku, he just went to his house and dropped it on welcome matte.

It was now 11:50, he was ready, he was at the rooftop, shoes by his side, him leaning over the edge.

Suddenly he jumped, he did it.

He's free.

{ the bakugos POV }

' Ugh where is that brat ' mitsuki thought searching for her first born.