I love you . . .

Idk why i thought of this, BUT this is SO cute in my opinion ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
In this all students abd teachers are in their twentys.

Au : mafia
Character / s : hizashi yamada
Genre : fluff
Plot : after few days of work y / n return home for his husband they eat dinner and go cuddle.
Warning / s : WAYYY to cute hizashi, reader( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

.__________________________________.

{ 3rd POV }

Today was really tiring for y / n he had 3 missions and alot of paperwork to do abd he had to fire almost 14 people.

The man just wanted to go home and cuddle with his adorable husband , oh god now that he remembered him, he realized he hasn't been home in few days, now he's think that y / n is cheating.

Anyways he was now signing the last paperwork, oh thank god, he really missed his adorable husband.

After finishing which btw took alot of time, he gathered his stuff and exited his office, on his way he say his secretary and bestfriend, bakugo, aizawa, allmight and kirishima.

" hey guys. " he greeted them and them returning it.
" so what are you guys up to, its to late. " he said checking his watch.
" well we actually are going on a double date. " kirishima replied.
" oh thats good, well i have a husband in home waiting for me, so see you next week. " he said bedding them bye.

When he got in his car he buckled in and softly played flyday by chinatown ( btw I recommend it).

He drived in silence with flyday as a background music.

When he saw his house - more like a mansion- in view he sped up a little.

When he arrived he closed and locked his car and quickly made his way to the door, he unlocked the door, took his shoes off and wore the house shoe.

He entered the living room just to be hit with his favorite food smell.

He smiled at his husband nuture, he entered the kitchen just to see his husband dancing softly to a classic music.

He sneakily went behind him abd wrapped his arms around his small petite waist, which greatly scared hizashi, making him scream.

" O - omg you scared me babe. " hizashi said clutching the place were his heart was supposed to be.
" sorry baby I didn't mean to, i just missed you so much. " y / n replied with a soft laugh.
" i missed you too, I haven't seen you in days, you're always working take a break you are the CEO after all. " he said making a point.
" well sweetheart today is my break for a month, just have to go to a meeting next week, then I'm free for the rest of the month. " y / n said happiness in his voice.
" well lets eat dinner the go to watch a movie and cuddle!! " hizashi said happily.
" Alright lets me just go change in some sweats. " y / n said having a soft smile.

He got change and went downstairs to eat dinner with his husband, while eating they were talking about work, the things they would do in y / ns break,  and how hizashi should quit his job cause his boss is a bitch.

But after dinner the went to their bedroom and laid in their king sized bed.

They started to cuddle and watch a movie, stealing kiss between now and then, after few movies they started to feel really tired so they decided to close the tv and call it a night.

After they cleaned they returned to bed and started to cuddle, kissing one last time, and going to sleep

But not before saying i love you's

And then going straight to dreamland . . .

Were they dreamed about having kids and them watching the kids play around.

The end.

.__________________________________.

OMG I finished this in one day * pats myself on the back *

Anyways hope y'all enjoyed this as much as i did.

Btw im working on another sero one stay tuned.

Have a good day / night

Stay gay and stay safe guys / girls / non- binarys.

Till next time.