My cute bear . . .

Guess who decided to change from mha. Me. Anygays.

so someone suggested to write m /n instead of y /n. and I'm gonna try. sorry in advance if there is any typo or if I switch from m /n to y/n.

au : hybrids

character / s : takanobu aone

genre : fluff / lime

plot : m / n goes to his bald brothers match. just to find his soulmate / mate.

warning : slight cussing, reader-chan.

side not : m / n, ryunosuke and saeko are a mix between wolf and vampire.

٠_____________________________٠

{ m / n POV }

today is the day I visit my brother and sister before college starts.

I forgot to introduce myself. hi I'm tanaka m / n. I'm the middle child of the tanaka family. my big sister saeko is 2100 years old. 21 in human years.

my younger brother is 1700 years old. 17 in human years.

I'm 2000 years old. 20 In human years.

anyways I already visited mom and dad. since they live a couple hours away from ryus school, they decided ryu and saeko will live in a house alone.

anyways now I'm in my car driving to the place ryus match is taking place.

I already bought few gifts for them. few moments later I saw the place that they're sleeping at now.

I got out of the car, took the gifts with me and headed in.

just as I was at the door I saw my old school.

date tech

just when I turned, coach turned and saw me. he stood silent until he came to me hurriedly and almost tackled me to the ground. I didn't return the hug.

because when I was a student and a player in the team, no-one respected me and everyone bullied me for being a mixed hybrid.

none of the staff did anything. instead they kinda agreed with the students.

anyones I untangled myself from his grip and continued walking to the gym.

when I got there I stood silently by the door waiting for ryu and sae to notice me.

and boy when they did I almost died from the death grip they had on me.

the first one to let go was sae but ryu didn't which resulted in a black haired guy to glare at me, (ennoshita).