I will always stay by your side . . .

heyyy . . . so it has been a while since I wrote a chapter so bare with me. :>

requested :@hawlicocuk12 

au : none

characters / s : shouske Komi

genre : fluff / little angst

plot : blind reader is feeling like a burden to shouske and shouske had to reassure him. + surgery.

warning / s :  surgery? character over 18, reader ;>

٠ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ٠

{ 3rd POV }

If you were to see m / n and shouske you would think that they were the happiest couple alive.

Affectionate towards each other, never complained about the other, and they were always smiling when with each other.

But after the incident everything changed.

M / n hasn't been himself, shouske always looked exhausted. Of course he loved his husband but he was physically tired.

He had to do everything in the house. Before his husband lost his eyesight he helped around the house and had a job.

But now since he lost his sight, he cant do anything alone. Even when. Using the restroom he needed help.

Ofcourse m / n knew that his husband is tired. He really felt like a burden to shouske.

But the thing that shouske didn't know or realize, is that his husband has his own, self made business.

Of course m / n intended to tell him but the accident happened, he didn't get the chance.

He had one of his most trusted men work there. And be would get 30% of the profit just for the time being.

so one day he decided to talk to him. 

" hey babe . . . " M / n said sitting carefully on the couch. 

" yes babe ? " shouske replied. 

" I need to talk to you about something. . . " M / n said trailing off.

" sure babe. what is it? " shouske replied. 

" umm its about my eyes . . . " M / n said going straight to the point.