Pretty Smile (Sykkuno)

Y/N'S POV
I had just gotten done streaming and I was at my boyfriend Sykkuno's house.

We were watching a movie and cuddling when a funny scene came on and Sykkuno laughed which made me look up at him.

And when I did, he hadn't covered his mouth like he usually did and I saw his smile.

I stared at him in awe and he glanced at me confused.

"What? Is something wrong?" He asked me.

I shook my head and said. "No, it's just, you have such a pretty smile."

He blushed and covered his mouth quickly when he smiled.

I slowly took his hand off his mouth while he let me.

I held his hands and pecked his lips which made a smile grow on his face.

"C-Can I kiss you?" He asked, even though we were dating, he always wanted to make sure I was comfortable when it came to romance.

I nodded and he closed his eyes and leaned in.

I met him halfway and he sighed happily into the kiss.

We pulled away and he stared at our interlocked hands before lifting them up to his lips and gently kissing them.

"I-I love you." He said, nervously.

"I love you too." I said.

He relaxed once I said that and hid his smile with one hand.

We went back to watching the movie and cuddled.

To be possibly continued...