You're Mine (Tinakitten)

3rd person's POV
Y/N was at her own house, and she was hanging out with Sykkuno and Tina.

She was in the middle of them, and every so often they would fight for her attention, like right now.

"Hey Y/N." Sykkuno said while nudging her.

"Hmm?"

"Wouldn't it be crazy if we just started dating?" He asked in a joking tone.

Y/N raised an eyebrow, but she didn't question him since they always jokingly flirted.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind dating you." Y/N joked.

Tina watched as her girlfriend and Sykkuno 'flirted'.

Even if she knew that they weren't being serious, she couldn't help but be jealous.

"So, like, what if we just started a family?" He asked, jokingly.

Tina balled her fists at the thought of her girlfriend being with Sykkuno.

"We'll just have to see if that happens." Y/N joked back.

Sykkuno had a small smile on his face and he scooted over to Y/N.

Tina watched as Sykkuno yawned and faked a stretch.

Right as he was about to put his arm around Y/N, Tina stood up, which made the two look at her.

It stayed silent before Y/N spoke up.

"Babe? What's wrong?" Y/N asked in concern.

Tina scoffed at that, there was no way Y/N didn't know why she was upset.

Tina crossed her arms and said. "I don't know, maybe you should ask your boyfriend."

Y/N stood up with a confused look on her face.

"What? What boyfriend?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, I didn't know Y/N had a boyfriend." Sykkuno said.

Tina glared at him which immediately shut him up.

"You should leave." Tina said, trying to hide the anger and jealousy in her voice, but she didn't do a good job at it.

Sykkuno's eyes widened and he nodded.

He stood up and walked to the door.

He waved goodbye at Y/N before leaving.

Y/N looked at Tina in shock and confusion.

"Why were you so rude to him?"

Tina huffed and said. "I wasn't, I just told him to leave."

Y/N opened your mouth to say something, but before she could, Tina beat her to it.

"If you want him so much, just leave with him, he is your boyfriend after all."

Y/N made a face of realization.

She's jealous.

"Wait, Tina... Are you jealous?" She asked, even though she knew the answer.

Tina's eyes widened and she quickly shook her head.

"What? No! Of course not! Why would I be jealous?!" Tina said.

Y/N smiled and walked closer to her.

"I'm glad you care, but you have no reason to be jealous." She said, and grabbed Tina's hands.

Tina sighed and avoided Y/N's eyes.

"I know, it's just you and him seem close, and you guys knew each other longer than I did with you and-" Tina said, but Y/N silenced her with a kiss.

Tina gasped but quickly kissed back.

The kiss began soft, but became more rough and heated.

They broke apart and Tina grabbed Y/N'S hand and dragged her to her room.

She opened the door and let go of her hand.

Y/N was a bit disappointed at first, but that quickly disappeared when Tina turned around and pushed her on the bed.

Tina smirked at Y/N'S shocked but pleased reaction.

Tina went dangerously close to Y/N, but right as Y/N leaned in to kiss her, she backed away.

Y/N sighed in frustration, but she went silent when Tina whispered in her ear.

"Just a reminder, you're mine."

To be continued...