Chill Stream (Tinakitten)

(Y/N/N means your nickname)
(Y/S/N means your ship name, in this scenario it's Y/S/N with Tina)
(Warning: Tina being a tease.)

Y/N'S POV
Tina and I were streaming together, in her room.

We made our relationship public a few weeks ago, so the fans now knew about it, and they didn't stop making relationships jokes whenever we were streaming together.

Tina was sitting on her chair, while I was sitting on her lap.

We were answering questions from chat, and some of them were really weird.

"Who's the top and bottom in the relationship." Tina said, reading a comment out loud.

I felt my face turn red in embarrassment and I hid my face in the crook of her neck.

She chuckled before saying. "I think it's pretty obvious."

I pulled away from her and lightly punched her in the chest while she laughed.

"What Y/N? I'm only telling the truth." She said with a small smirk on her face.

"Shut up." I said, slightly embarrassed.

She laughed before kissing my forehead.

"Relax, Y/N/N, you know I care for you."

I sighed before nodding and turning to see what chat was saying.

TinaAndY/NStan: They're too cute!

Y/S/NShipper: I'm glad that they're finally dating 😍

Y/NTinashipper: I want someone to look at me the way Y/N and Tina look at each other

I looked away from the comments with a blush on my face.

Tina suddenly got up from the chair which made me stand up with her.

"Tina?" I said confused.

She looked down at me before saying. "Sorry, I just wanted to really admire your beauty."

I felt myself turn red and I looked away shyly while she laughed.

She pecked my lips before sitting back down.

I sat back down on her lap as we read more comments.

In the middle of stream, Tina seemed to make it her mission to tease me without too much of chat noticing.

Like right now.

"Is Tina good in bed?" Tina read out loud.

She shrugged before saying. "I don't know, I'd like to think so, what do you think Y/N?"

I turned red before saying. "Um, let's move on."

"Who's the better hugg-" I said, before cutting myself off with a gasp.

I glanced at Tina to see her lightly sucking on my neck.

She smirked at me and my eyes widened and I looked away and tried to focus on chat and not let Tina get to me.

That didn't work for long because all throughout us streaming, she would continue teasing me, each move more bolder and daring than the last.

"How do you rate each oth-" I read a comment before cutting myself off with a loud gasp when Tina dug her nails into my shoulder and sucked on a sensitive spot on my neck.

I tightly gripped onto Tina's desk and shut my eyes to try to hold back the moan that was trying to get out.

"T-Thanks for watching but we have to go, okay, bye." I rushed out before quickly ending stream.

I got off of Tina's lap and faced her.

She had a small smirk on her face and she said. "What? You couldn't last two more seconds?"

I sent her a small glare but it quickly disappeared when she kissed me.

I smiled into the kiss and kissed back.

She picked me up before walking and throwing me on the bed.

I looked up and Tina met my eyes.

"Let's have some fun." She said, before getting on top of me.

To be possibly continued...