Going public (Pokimane)

(Requested)

3rd person's POV
Poki had set up her stream and Y/N was waiting right next to her.

"You ready?" Poki asked.

Y/N slowly nodded and Poki grabbed her hand and gave it a small squeeze.

Poki sighed before going live.

Soon people started joining, and the chat was asking questions.

Y/N and Poki glanced at each other before Y/N nervously rubbed the back of her neck with her free hand.

Poki cleared her throat before saying. "Alright, I have an announcement to make."

More people started to join and chat started asking even more questions.

"No, I'm not pregnant." Poki said, answering one of the most asked question in chat.

"No, I don't have a boyfriend." Poki said, and rolled her eyes.

Poki took a small breath out before saying. "But, I am dating someone."

PokiSimp: That doesn't make any sense, how does she not have a boyfriend but she's also dating someone?

ImaneSupporter: Some people are gay

Y/S/N: Well, since Y/N's right there, I think they're gonna announce that they're dating.

"Well, I'd like you all to meet Y/N, my girlfriend."

Y/N awkwardly smiled and did a small wave.

Chat went crazy and was talking about if this was a prank or not.

Poki and Y/N sighed in frustration at that and Poki said. "This isn't a fucking prank."

Some of the chat believed her, while some didn't, while others didn't know what to think.

Poki sighed before saying. "Me and Y/N are dating, that's it, now goodbye."

Poki ended stream and sighed.

Y/N awkwardly stood there, not knowing what to do.

Y/N finally kneeled down in front of Poki.

Imane looked up and was met with warm eyes and a soft smile.

Y/N gently grabbed Poki's hands before saying. "Hey, who cares what they think? All that matters is if you're happy."

Poki had a small smile on her face at that and she nodded.

"Yeah, you're right."

Poki got up from her seat and Y/N stood up with her.

Poki pecked Y/N's lips which made Y/N flush red.

"Now, let's go cuddle."

To be possibly continued...